2: Help?

After an hour from the flight and almost half an hour riding in the cab. We reached their humble abode. It's a 2-story building. Joonwoo explained that this is the entrance to the house here in Seoul. We grabbed the bags from the trunk and paid the driver. We also bid goodbye.

"This is not ours, the owner is living on the first floor and we occupy the second floor", as I nodded and understood what he meant.

"No worries though, the owner here is such a nice lady and our payment is still the same every month even though you'll start living here", as I smiled. She indeed sounds like a kind woman. I hope to meet her and show my gratitude for her kindness.

"Minji-noona is not on the house at the moment, she's at work so we have the house until 6 pm", as Joonwoo grabbed a key in his pocket and opened the gate. We enter the front of the house and you can see the simplicity of it. From the single rocking chair to the bonsai tree which was put on the part of the house where the light hit its presence.

"It's so earthy here and I hope I don't step some earthworms again", as Joonwoo carefully walked behind as his statement was as clear as glass with all different types of plants present in this mini garden. It's so cooling surrounded by nature.

"Be careful Y/N, the owner here is nice but if you fuck up one of her plants, you better tighten your pussy up bitch cause she will mothereffin make you replant the things you've disturbed and I don't want to go that part again", as I chuckle due to the fact I remembered that Joonwoo sent whole rant texts regarding his calluses was tortured as he says. The issue was he broke a plant and the lady whom I know now the owner made her replant and regrow at least five of the same plant he broke. I can see his frustration walking by the plants until we reached the stairs. He sighed and sat on one of the ledges.

"Remember what I said", as I shook my head and just pat his shoulder.

"Come on, let's go up", he nodded and we walked the stairs until we saw a door with footwear near to it.

"Home sweet home", as Joonwoo said and stopped in front. He grabbed again another key in his pocket, pertaining that it's the key to the door. He opened it and welcoming us to a cozy place.

"So this is the place, we are both staying on this whole floor

"So this is the place, we are both staying on this whole floor. It's kinda big for the two of us but now that you're here, it'll be less spacious", he said while passing through the dining room and the living room is facing on the small balcony outside.

"The left side is my sister's room and she has the biggest bedroom and has her bathroom", as I look at the room with a mauve-colored door. As we are in a small hallway. I halted as he stopped in front of me.

"Now this my room, this with the EXO cause duh, and in front of my room is the bathroom, we need to share it, no worries I already put a place for your things to put in there", as I understood
on what he said. My hygiene was not a lot, just one towel and toothpaste and toothbrush that had never been opened. Lastly, as he puts down my bag, he points to a blue door in front of us.