14: Task?

Y/N POV

The alarm goes as I click it, I rub my eyes and look at the clock, "5:00 AM". I had a little hungover from movie night yesterday. I look at Mr. Min who's still sleeping. I'm still hesitant to wake him up.

"Maybe before breakfast, I'll wake them up", as I head to the bathroom and do my thing. After that, I got out and was startled upon seeing Mr. Min holding a towel. I almost lost my towel tucked on my waist.

"G-good morning" I bow while holding my waist. He clears his throat and seems to avoid gaze.

"Morning" I immediately move out of the way for him to go through the bathroom. He goes without another say and slam the door. I sigh and just when the embarrassment kicked that my idol seen me almost naked. I can't help to blush in humiliation.

"Stupid Y/N" I hit myself lightly and sigh again. "I should get the day started. I need to check their schedule and mine" I look on my phone and check the email Mr. Sejin sent.

"Wake them up, well except Mr. Min" as I wore my staff uniform for the day provided by the company. I got out of the room and slowly head to each of their rooms. I knock the first room which was for the two Mr. Kim's. It took a couple of knocks until Mr. Seokjin opened it while wearing a sheet mask.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim" I bow and he laughed a bit.

"You're so courteous Y/N" I blush a little.

"Uhmm, I'll be cooking the breakfast today and Mr. Sejin told me that some schedule changes"

"I saw it Y/N and I'm excited about what will be your cooking today, I'll wake up Namjoon too" I smiled a little and he slowly close the door smiling. Next was for Mr. Taehyung and Hobi-nim, which was the longest knocking I had until someone opened it.

"Yes?" A groggy Hobi-nim answered which I presume just woke up. I can still see his eyes are about to fall.

"Uhh, good morning Hobi-nim" he spring up upon hearing my voice and immediately straighten himself.

"Uh, Good Morning also Y/N, w-what seems to be the problem?" I laugh internally.

"Nothing at the moment but Mr. Sejin told that there are some schedule changes and I'll be cooking breakfast, can you also wake up Mr. Kim?" A thud behind Hobi-nim was heard and there was Mr. Taehyung.

"Who said I was sleeping?" I can see him although awake, he's also just woke up with the messy hair.

"Good morning Mr. Kim, I told Hobi-nim what to tell" I bow and move while still giggling inside. The last room was for hyung and Mr. Park. I knock the door and it immediately opened showing a sweaty hyung.

"Good morning Mr. J- I mean hyung" he smiled while sweat drips down his head, I can tell he did some workout.

"Good morning Y/N, you look good" I can't help but blush to the compliment.

"Thanks hyung, uhm, there are some schedule change and I'll cook the breakfast, can you also tell Mr. Park?" I heard faint singing I think that was Mr. Park.

"Sure Y/N and please reserve me your delicious dish" I giggle and bow as I close the door.
I head down as I walk to the kitchen to cook a simple breakfast meal like eggs, and bacon. I checked my schedule while mixing the orange juice. Their schedule starts at 7, ok there's still time. I tried to create french toast, I hope they'll like it but if not, I'll just pack the leftovers for my lunch. 

"Woah, something smells good" I heard Jungkook-hyung voice and behind him are the others.

"This looks delicious", Mr. Seokjin says, I can't help to feel gratified. The others nod on what he said except Mr. Min who seated first.

"Lets just eat" as he said and that was a bit awkward as they were seated also. Jungkook-hyung grabbed me and sit next to him.  

"You cook this French toast Y/N?" Mr. Taehyung asks and I just nodded. Mr. Park took pics of it.

"Jimin, quit taking pictures and eat your breakfast" Mr. Namjoon scolded him.

"I could eat this all day" I heard Hobi-nim whose face was stuffed with bread while giving me thumb up, I just smile while ate some eggs. After somewhat good meal, I clean the dishes with the help of Mr. Taehyung. 

"Let me help you clean the dishes Y/N" as he hold the plates behind me.

"It's fine Mr. Kim, just put the plates there, I'll pack the leftovers for later" he pouts. 'Cute'

"Can you call me hyung also? Its so weird to call me Mr. Kim and let me help you, please " I can't help to feel a bit embarrassed but I guess he requested it.

"Ok hyung" he gleefully jumps and almost forgot he was holding ceramic plates. I grabbed the plates and move a bit to give space to help me wash the utensils. He was smiling and looking at the others, they seemed looking at him also but threateningly?

Third Person POV

The other members was feeling a bit jealous seeing Y/N and Taehyung having fun on the kitchen counter. Something about it that they didn't like it even Yoongi who seem to dislike their new bodyguard ( but not really). 

"Lets just get ready, we have a photoshoot at 8" Namjoon breaks the tension or so that what he thinks as they head up while Namjoon heads to Taehyung with a hint of being annoyed. 

"Tae, we have photoshoot at 8, leave Y/N there, we need to get ready" that made a pout on Taehyung's face but Y/N understands. He needs to get ready also for he will be with them on the van, well one of the van. 

The members all head up while Y/N finishing some cleaning before changing again and freshening up. He's also expecting a call for Mr. Lee for the extra bodyguard who will join with him.  

The bags were put on their designated vans as the staff like makeup artists and PA have been on the 2nd van. Y/N was supposed to be on that van but the two additional bodyguards were the last to occupy the seats. 

"Where do I sit? I can't sit with them" as he looks on the vans and not notice Jimin behind him. 

"Hey Y/N, why aren't you in the van?" It startled him.

"Mr. Park, sorry, the van for the staff seems to be fully occupied and I don't know where to ride on" that made Jimin come up with an idea.

"Well, there's a seat next to me who's occupied, any of the guys have already occupy seats there" that was a lie because the members aren't on the van yet. They are waiting for Jimin. 

"I don't know Mr. Park, staff should be on their separate vehicle" He grabbed Y/N's hand which caught Y/N off guard.

"Don't mind that, you're our personal bodyguard, yes?" He nods.

"So, let's go" he drags him towards their van.

"Jimin, where were you?" Seokjin asks him. He opens the van and drag Y/N inside. He popped out and say.

"Oh yeah, Y/N will be seating next to me" that left a shock on the other members. 

"Hey, that's not fair" Jungkook was the one who said it first. 

*Sigh*"Come on, we'll be late" Yoongi said as the others follow with a smug face on Jimin seating with him while Y/N was so oblivious and embarrassed on what's happening right now.

*Grunts*

________________________________________________________________________________

Revised Date : 12/19/2022