12: Dine?

Third Person POV

It was an awkward moment and position for them. Seokjin and Y/N were in some sort of lovey-dovey pose while the other members were either shocked and confused or maybe both. Seokjin was the one to push out.

“*clears throat* Dinner is ready guys" Seokjin opens the chairs at the table not uttering what just happened, Y/N, on the other hand, was embarrassed and avoided gaze from them.

Y/N POV

Oh dear, that was embarrassing, On the first day of my stay with them, I already made a commotion. I grabbed my shirt and wear it as I try to not look embarrassed in front of them.

"Come on let's just eat," Mr. Min said and sit down. The others followed after. I just stand near them.

"Y/N, why aren't you sitting down?", Mr. Jung asked.

" I don't want to intrude in your dinner, I'm just staff, I can eat after you're all done" I smiled even though I'm a little bit hungry.

"Y/N, come and eat with us. We're the only ones here and it would be rude for us if we eat without acknowledging it" Mr. Park with his signature smile. It's so cute to look at. How can you not resist it? I sat down between Mr. Min and Mr. Jeon. Mr. Jeon hand me a plate, a bowl, chopsticks, and a spoon.

"Jin-hyung, these smell so good. Your cooking skills are greatly improving", as Mr. Kim Taehyung said.

" Thanks, but I'm not the only one who cooked Tae. Why don't you ask Yoongi's roommate" I was shocked upon hearing it and it made me blush a little?

"It's a good thing that Jin-hyung has reliable help in cooking so I would not be forced to help", I giggle a little as I remember that Mr. Kim Namjoon was a bit clumsy.

" Let's just eat, enough blabber" Mr. Min said while getting some rice.

"We got to eat Y/N's dish, I'm happy" Mr. Jeon commented.

"Thanks, Mr. Jeon", he just chuckled.

" Don't call me that, I feel so old calling mister, just call me Jungkook or in the future, hyung", he whispered to me, and a thud hut In his one foot by one of them.

"Jungkook, let the boy eat", Mr. Kim Seokjin said while handing out the meat.

It's a plentiful dinner and also a fun one as Mr. Kim Namjoon keeps breaking his chopsticks which made them get a metal one. They've also been complimentary to my cooking. It is so flattering coming from my idols.

Mr. Jung was having his goofy banter with Mister Kim Taehyung until he tripped towards me.

Third Person POV (again)

Hoseok tripped so hard that he splashed Y/N which made his shirt wet.

" Oh shoot, I'm sorry. Let me get a tissue for you", as Hoseok panicked but just get a spoon hit by Seokjin.

"You stupid, you made his clothes wet", he said but none of them expect what did Y/N did.

He removed his shirt which was soaking wet and they saw the dripping chest.

Jimin gulped his drink while watching him rub the wet shirt on his body while Taehyung was getting red.

Jungkook which was near him, may or may not have something sprung up and Yoongi was mad because he can see the pecs in his peripheral which made him stood up.

Namjoon was clearing up his glasses and he wondered why it was silent. He returned on wearing and his jaw drops metaphorically.

Hoseok was just looking holding a tissue and Seokjin dropped his spoon which jolted Y/N.

Y/N, which was oblivious at first looked at them and realize what he did. He automatically stood up which snapped them.

" I'm sorry, I'm so careless", as he was still bowing. Namjoon was the first one to clear his throat.

"It's fine Y/N, we're all guys here, it's not anything vulgar"

"Still I'm sorry Mister Kim, I should've been more mindful"

"It's really fine Y/N, how about you go change back in your room? We'll just clean this up and kindly tell Yoongi to go down", Seokjin said while still avoiding gaze.

" OK, I'm still sorry and I'll get back as quick as I can" he zooms going up and the guys sighed until they realize as they look at each other. Namjoon cleared his throat again. They immediately grabbed plates/utensils and ran to the kitchen sink, avoiding any confrontation as six of them were confused about what happened.

Back to Y/N, who is mustering some courage to enter the room knowing Yoongi was there. He finally opened the door and expected to see an angry roommate but he saw a sleeping one. Yoongi sure does sleep a lot as he thought. He can't help to smile seeing him sleeping for the first time then he remembers he's topless and holding a wet shirt.

"Mister Min looks cute right now but I need to change myself, I don't want to get sick and embarrass myself again" he grabbed a new shirt and shorts on the cabinet and head to the bathroom.

Not knowing that the person he said cute was not sleeping, he was also confused about what happened in the dining area. He knew that he's going to the room and just fake slept. He opened his eyes and a blush crept on his cheek when he recalled calling him cute by Y/N.

Yoongi POV

Why the hell he called me cute? Why I'm feeling hot? Maybe I didn't turn up the coldness here and also the nerve of that kid to call me cute.

'Why not embrace it?' Oh dear, here it is again.

'I'm back.....in your mind specifically' The one thing I don't need is a voice of reason in my mind.

'Pshh, as if you could push me away' Believe me, I wish that all the time.

'Well you can't' I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever I'm going back to sleep"

'Yoongi, to be honest, the kid is kinda hot'

"Shut up with your perversion", as I covered my head with a pillow.

'Also, you were blushing when he called you cute'

"I didn't blush you annoying piece of sh-", as I just grunt.

'Whatever you say Yoongi but I know the truth'

"OK, now leave"

'How can I leave if I'm inside your head?'

I hate that I have this voice in my head. I should be back to sleeping and not mind anything. I should mind him-zzzzz.....

Author-nim: Hi, I guess Y/N is quite in a pickle here. He made quite an impression on the seven. Some of them may or may not have been tugged by the oblivious Y/N. How will this play? Will someone makes a move or Y/N's past will go back to do something to his present status?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Author-nim here!!!!!!😁😁😁( Edited: April 13, 2021)

🎉🎉🎉OMO! I surpassed 1K reads. It's almost 1.5k, thank you guys so much, I didn't know I could achieve it.

I made this chapter long just for you guys. I'm thinking of publishing the third book within this week or the other. Comment if you want to read this story. It's a BTS AU X Male Reader. Here's some teaser of it.

Keep supporting by voting, commenting, or just read it. It would be a great help for me.

I make book covers for free, if you want to know, just message me privately.

Anyways, suggestions are always accepted. Once again, thank you so much and Byeeeee