4: Bump?

Y/N POV

It's been weeks since that incident happened in the alley and I'm nervous because not knowing that our cafe is a couple of blocks from the BigHit Entertainment building, that's the reason why I've met Mr. Jeon Jungkook in a wrong situation.

It's been hard for me because knowing from that event. I've heard from the owner that police came the night after and arrested those guys I've beaten up who is now in jail. I guess he called the cops. Luckily, I was never noticed and there were no cameras in that alley.

My identity is still hidden. Well, except for Mr. Jeon and those goons but as long as I don't do those stuff again, I'm safe.

Also, since that event took place. I've dyed my hair and change my hairstyle. My choices of clothing were slightly tweaked with the help of Joonwoo which sparked his curiosity and was getting suspicious of my actions for the past week.

I am now looking outside the glass pane as cleaning a table. Shining it using some polisher. I was not minding my surrounding until someone spoke behind my back.

"Hey Y/N, Have you done something illegal or avoiding something?", as I was startled by Joonwoo spoke.

"What, no, why would you say that?", I reply and showing a half-ass smile.

"You've been looking outside frequently and cleaning hell out of that table, it's becoming a mirror, it's so shiny", as I look at the table. It became glass-like in shininess. I stopped and just let out a scoff.

"Pfft, the hell you talking about", as I sat and hoping that I wasn't too obvious but I know Joonwoo, he's a nosy guy.

"Hmm let me see", as I anxiously wait for his answer.

"One, you drastically change your appearance, Two you become clingy for some apparent reason, and finally you've been staring outside trying to avoid someone", as he laid out all of his observations. I guess I can't escape his questions but I have to. He moves closer to me.

"Y/N, Did you beat someone up, or are you involve in some hoodlum shit?", as I just laughed but under his statement is not a lie.

"Uhmmm, I would never do such a thing, I mean look at me. You think I could beat up someone", as I gave a faint smile after that.

"Hmm, I guess you're right, You do look like an old baseball bat with glasses, One hit, it will break", as he giggles at his joke and I just rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, You potato-rolling-turd, I'm not that skinny", as I fired back and I can see that hit a nerve.

"Yah! How dare you call me a poop!", as I smirked.

"You started it and you smell and look like one", as I laugh. He became furious.

"YYYYY/NNNNNN!!!!!!!", as he shouted, luckily there are no customers yet.

"Oh shit, Hulk is back, RUN! ", as I joked more, I ran around the cafe laughing as Joonwoo chases me. It was a fun time at least he will never suspect me again.

Jin POV

These past two weeks were packed with events. Jungkook told me and the other members what happened to him and those men. He said he was going to be kidnaped by some sort of gang with a princess wanting us, I didn't believe it at first but seeing those men, and was confirmed by our security personnel that they have a kidnapping motive to us. I feel a bit terrified about what will happen to us.

The upper people alerted our security department in the BigHit building for suspecting people to secure our safety. It's the best for now. They're planning to move us out again but it's hasn't been debated yet.