7: Deal?

Y/N POV

It has been almost 2 weeks. My arm is healing quite well. I have to wear a cast to not tear the incision inside the bullet wound. Once my arm was slightly better. They suggested that I do some arm exercise to tense up the muscles and check if any parts have also been damaged. Thankfully, none were affected.

I've met my doctor and his name was Dr. Minwoo. He's a great doctor. He and I shared a lot within the weeks I've stayed here. It's nice to meet people to whom you can relate as he also had a rough past and he's not afraid to tell it. I'm not like that and I don't have yet the courage to tell mine.

Meanwhile, Joonwoo is the one who was staying within the hospital. Oftentimes, he'd sleep on the sofa or just cuddle with me in bed. It happened when my IV was removed and he smothered me like a pillow. I gotta make a note to not sleep beside Joonwoo. As of Minji-noona, she just visits from time to time. Whether we ate foods she made together or hand us some stuff like clothing or blankets. I've already talked to our fellow crew in the cafe through a video call. I've already missed them and I missed working. Good thing owner-nim was generous enough to make it as a paid leave. She's been an angel to all of us.

I just finished cleaning myself and wore back the new hospital gown and fresh boxer shorts. I leaned down and scrolling some channels on the television while my phone was charging.
Joonwoo was at his class in college and noona was at work so here I am alone again. I don't have friends staying here in this place for a month now. It was a miracle how Joon and I met each other like we're meant to be best friends.

Enough being sentimental, I've stopped to a channel that talks about the recent kidnapping of them. Even the police were minimal in giving the information. It's a good thing any of me was involved there. With regards to that, if JB was the mastermind of all this, does it mean I may involve too much dangerous territory? I just hope JB is not the person I know for. The one I know was a reckless guy but he's a good guy inside. It was hurting for me when I decided to leave them. I just hope it's not him.

I still miss them though, even being such rebel teens but we had fun. It's still part of my heart that longing for them. I wish for their safety wherever they are.

There was a knock on the door and it opened revealing men with suits. They are holding a bouquet and a briefcase. One of them I recognized, was Mr. Bang Shi-hyuk, the head of BigHit Entertainment. I immediately stand up and bowed to them.

"Good Afternoon Misters, how may I help you?", as I spoke after I bowed. Mr. Bang just smiled.

"Good afternoon to you too, I believe this is the room of L/N Y/N, is it?", I nodded. They are here for me.

"Yes sir, I'm L/N Y/N", as I replied.

"Thank you and I think you'd know me by now if not, I'm Bang Shi Hyuk of BigHit Entertainment, these are my associates and lastly, this is the manager of BTS, Sejin", as they bowed and I bowed back.

"We're here to thank you for your braveness in saving the members, please accept these flowers", as one of the associates handed me the flowers.

"Thank you sir but it's not a big deal, we all need to help people in need", as I said with sincerity.

"No matter the cause, it's our responsibility to repay your good deed", as I blushed in embarrassment. I felt like a hero praised.

"I don't need any monetary rewards or anything sir, paying my hospital bills and my privacy would be fine, this is gonna be too much", he just chuckled and I just slightly smiled.

"To be honest with you kid, we rarely see those behaviors on people nowadays but I like that attitude of yours. It was our first choice to give a sum of money as a gift for saving them but Sejin gave us an idea or more like a proposition that could benefit us and you", as I was kinda confused on his statement.