16: Pose?

Y/N POV

2 hours ago

I was just looking at them taking their shots , and can't help to be amazed at how good looking each one of them are. I feel so blessed seeing this, not only in paper but in person.

"I love these guys"

"You love what?" Oh shoot, I can't believe I just blurted that out and looking behind, it was Mr. Sejin.

"Nothing Mr. Sejin,  just some random thoughts" he just chuckled and I chuckled back to be less awkward.

"Well, that's an interesting thought but I have a request from you" I was a little curious but hey it's work I guess.

"What is it Mr. Sejin?"

"As you can see, there should be another model being shot after the boys and Mina said that the model got sick so she requested that" as he  looks at me.

"Can you become a model for today? Please, you'll get compensated"

I was shocked, on the first day of my job? I don't know what to think.

"Why me Mr. Sejin? I don't have any experience in modeling"

"Please Y/N, just this once, I can't reschedule this one because it needs to be released next month"

" What about other models? Can't anyone join?" I can't model for shit, I don't want to do it. It's embarrassing and it's in front of them.

"The other models under Mina are fully booked and I'm against her decision but we can't find any choice " Do I dare myself? No, this is too crazy.

"I-i don't know Mr. Sejin, I don't think I can do it" he holds my hand.

" Please Y/N, don't worry about that, I just need you to pose a couple of shots and I will put the model fee on your first salary", that is tempting but I'm still not confident enough but I guess I don't have a choice. I sigh.

"Ok Mr. Sejin, I'll try"

"Thank you so much Y/N, let's get you changed, they're almost finished" as he dragged me to the dressing room.

"Ms Kim, make him a model" I look at Noona who I talked to before. Mr. Sejin grabbed the suit I'll be wearing.

"Don't worry about anything kid, I'll make the most handsome model in all Korea" I just giggle but she slaps my hand and starts putting makeup on my face. I close my eyes.

"I hope this works"

Third Person POV

Present

"Well, Mina was right", Sejin said while the members were in awe of how handsome and hot Y/N.

"Is that really Y/N?" Jungkook said while Jimin was just taking pics of him. Taehyung was mesmerized and Hoseok felt something tugging inside. Namjoon and Seokjin were just enthralled on how good-looking their bodyguards
's were.

"Damn" as they thought in unison.

As they were gazing on him, Y/N on the other hand is nervous to death as he had never done this kind of stuff.

"Kid, try relaxing your body, your pose is too stiff" as the photographer said. He panicked inside but kept his composure. Telling himself, he can do this. He just imagines those models he sees on videos and BTS themselves in the magazines he bought. He looked at his right and saw the guys looking at him. It made him more anxious but this is a job.