LUST

⚠️WARNING, SMUT AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION⚠️

"How was Japan?" I ask as I take a sip of my wine. The kids were currently sitting on their chairs eating and playing with each other, while Amara tried throwing a piece of chicken on Penelope's hair.

"Very busy," Harry says, washing down the food with a glass of water. "We did heavy inventory for the past two weeks, but over all my Japan branch got a lot of work done. I also ate a lot of Japanese food every night, I don't want to eat it ever again." He jokes. "I missed your cooking."

"Just my cooking?" I raise a brow jokingly making Harry roll his eyes.

"Of course I missed you, I wish you would've come with." His hand caresses there back of mine.

"I know it's work," I shake my head. "Besides, I don't think I'd be able to survive with just eating Japanese food." I say with a laugh. After dinner, Harry and I showered the kids before getting them ready for bed.

Once we bid them goodnight and Amara falls asleep, I go into the bathroom to shower. My legs were killing me from everything I did today and I wanted nothing more than to shower and get into bed.

As I stood under the shower head, I hear the bathroom door open and close before I feel Harry step in the shower with me, his hands run up from my hands to my shoulders and he puts my wet hair to the side, exposing my neck to him.

His lips pressed onto my shoulder before they trailed up to my neck, his touch making me smile and relax into his warmth. I felt his tongue do circles on my sweet spot before licking up to my jawbone.

When I turn around to face him, his eyes held a dark lustful look in them. He stared at me as the water cascaded down my face before his hand goes up to caress my cheek making me snuggle into it.

He smiles at this coming closer and connecting our lips, kissing me passionately before it turns rough. He takes my bottom lip in between his teeth and lets it go, his tongue swiping on my lips as he kissed me before breaking off the kiss.

He wastes no time in grabbing the back of my thighs and lifting me so I am able to wrap my legs around his waist. Holding onto me tightly, his lustful glare was on mine as he lowered me down onto him, the very much missed sensation of us being this close made my stomach drop in satisfaction.

As he thrusted into me, on of his hands reached to the wall behind me to support himself as his other stayed at my waist, his veins on his arms being noticeable. His face buried onto my neck, biting lightly on the tender skin as the water wet us.

"Fuck." He groans, his pace picking up making my moans impossible to hold back. His hand grabbed a fistful of my hair, pulling on it making my neck lean back, giving him access to my breasts and without warning, his warm tongue slides over them.

The overwhelming sensation made me quickly reach my high as I hugged him tightly to me and moaned. "Already?" He mocks, giving a low chuckle before he picks up his pace more aggressively this time, catching me off guard but I wasn't complaining.

This went on for a few more minutes before his thrusts became sloppy, and before he was able to reach his high, he quickly gets me off to prevent from spilling inside of me.

I sat on the built in bench, the coldness making my skin erupt in goosebumps as I stare up at Harry who was supporting himself with his back to the wall. His hair was cascading down his face and water dropped down from it.

When he noticed me staring, he smirked. "Enjoying the view?" He says making me smile as my eyes scanned the various tattoos littering his skin. They made absolutely no sense to me, but he made them make sense and look good.

I noticed the word pears on his shoulder blade in a small font making me look to him. "Got it while I was in Japan." He grins, answering my unasked question.

Harry then grabs the shampoo, telling me to stand up so he can put it on me but I took it from him. "Let me do it for you, you had a long day." I say with a smile. He doesn't fight me and lets his head hang so it's on my level.

I gently lather it on his hair, my fingers gently massage his scalp and stretch out his curls so they get evenly washed. I watched as he closed his eyes and hummed at the feeling before I feel him grab the shampoo and do the same to me, getting some of the suds on my nose and giving me a cheeky dimpled smile.

After a while, we rinse each other off, dry ourselves, brush our teeth and get into bed. I laid my head on his chest and we sort of laid there, him playing with my fingers and me feeling my eyes close.

That was until I remembered the encounter with Renata earlier today making me look up at him. "Harry?" I say and he hums in response, looking at me. "I saw Renata today."

I watch as his eyebrows furrow. "What do you mean?" He asks. "Where?"

"When I went to buy groceries with the kids," I say. "She was there."

"Did she do anything to you or the kids?"

"No, she didn't. I wouldn't have let it happen." I say, assuring him. "But lately I've been feeling...uneasy."

"How so?" Harry asks, sitting up.

"I don't know. I just get a feeling sometimes that something's going to happen and you won't be there one of these days." I admit. Since our wedding, I've been having mild dreams about a house invasion and Harry would be away on a business trip.

They were very vague dreams that I didn't think required me to tell Harry so I wouldn't worry him. I feel Harry flip on his side, caressing my face. "I will never let anyone hurt you or the kids." He says, staring into my eyes. "That I promise you."

His words gave me a sense of security before he kisses my lips gently and spoons me into him. I turn off the bedside table lamp and fall right asleep in his arms.