REVELATION

"Hey, Gemma." I say into the phone. It had been two days since I confronted Harry about the ring, and also two days since we last spoke. The unknown text messages had been coming in, and every time I would block the number, a new one would text me.

"Hey, hows everything?" She asked. I heard laughter and water splashing on her end. "Sorry, I'm bathing Des and she isn't having it." She chuckles.

"It's okay," I say. It was currently two at night and Harry wasn't back, I was assuming he was still at work. Or with Lilian. Shut up. "I was calling to see if you could help me out."

Ever since the night of Harry leaving to the bar, I grew curious as to what it was he did for a living, but I had no luck whatsoever. "Sure, with what?"

"Do you happen to know what it is Harry does? Like, what does his job entail?" I ask and she hums.

"Why?"

"No reason, I'm just curious." I say. I wasn't about to tell her about what's been going on with the stalkers, I didn't want her to worry or Anne to worry.

"Well when he was working with my father it was all about trade and investments, I don't know if Harry's changed it in anyway though." She says and I nod.

"Trading and investing what?"

"I have no idea, I guess they just invest in other companies and they get what the other companies do, it could be anything."

"Do you know if Renata ever got involved with his work?" For some reason, she came to mind.

"I think her father was working with Harry for a while, but Harry had to cut him out of the enterprise, I don't know that's where I cut ties with him." Gemma and I talk some more before she tells me she has to run some errands and we bid our goodbyes.

Gemma did give me some information, but not as much. The doorbell brought me out of my thoughts and forced me out of bed. I slipped on my slippers and made my way to the door.

I looked through the peephole to see Liam with Harry slumped over him in a drunken manner. "Sorry to wake you, Rosie, but Harry is plastered."

"I wasn't sleeping anyway," I say moving to the side to allow him entrance. Harry looks to me, eyes bloodshot and a small smile on his lips.

"Hi, baby." He slurs making me roll my eyes.

"Is there anyway you can keep him?" I ask as we make our way upstairs to the bedroom. We place Harry lightly on the bed but he throws himself, making the springs of the bed recoil with a noise.

"Absolutely not," he laughs. "My girlfriend would kill me." I groan and as we're about to leave, Harry grabs my wrist.

"Don't leave me." Harry slurs with a pout. I sigh and take back my wrist making him fall back on the bed like a child.

As soon as I close the bedroom door, Liam looks to me. "He told me you guys were fighting."

"Yeah." I nod, crossing my arms. "We've been having problems lately. I know I shouldn't worry about it because it's every marriage, but..."

"You feel like he'll cheat on you?" Rosie, as someone who's known him all his life, I can assure you he is incapable of cheating. Harry can be everything you want him to be, an asshole, a dumbass, but one thing he isn't is a cheater." Liam says. "I've been around to see every woman screw him over, and there's been plenty before Renata. But believe me when I tell you that he'll never do anything to hurt you or those kids."

He offers me a smile and I return it. "Thanks, Liam. It's just been tough, especially with the stalkers and the new secretary, I've just gotten so paranoid lately."

"Stalkers?" Liam cocks an eyebrow.

"When you guys went to the bar last week, some SUV followed me home, I've been receiving weird threatening text messages from various numbers too." I explain and he nods.

"Have you reported it to the police?" He asks and I shake my head. "You have to, Rosie. For the safety of you and your kids." I knew he was right, but I really wanted to find out who it was.

"Liam, you work with Harry, I learned from his sister that when Harry and Renata were married, he worked with her father. Do you happen to know about what happened?" I ask. If anyone knew just as much as Harry, it was Liam.

Liam sighs. "I don't think I should be the one telling you this."

"If you don't, who will? Harry won't tell me."

"And do you maybe think he isn't telling you for a reason?"

"I want to know why he isn't telling me." I bite back and he nods.

"As I'm sure you're aware, Renata has always been in it for the money, as well as her family. Renata's goal was to marry him for stability, that way her family could have more. She demanded that Harry worked closely with her fathers business. He promised Harry that he would trade goods that would benefit and make his company grow and in exchange Harry would invest half of his money. That went on for a few months, it was this whole secretive scheme on Renata's dad part and Harry never really checked what it was they were trading. That was until the police traced drugs and guns back to Harry's company and he immediately cut ties with Renata's father, which angered him. Ever since that happened, Harry went broke and Renata left him with the kids."

This was all too much to process, but I asked to know and I got it. I always disliked Renata, but man...that dislike towards her has turned into so much more.

"Do you think those men that keep texting and stalking me could be part of Renata's fathers company?" Are they here for revenge?

"Honestly, I don't know. But please, be careful. Harry would never let anything happen to you or the kids." He says and we begin to walk downstairs to the front door. "One more thing."

"Yeah?"

"You didn't hear this from me." He says with a playful smile before he closes the door. I make sure to lock it and head upstairs.

I check on the kids before going inside the room where I remove Harry's boots and place them down. I sit on the bed and remove his shirt as well.

"Rosie?" Harry mumbles as I come back with a glass of water for him. He opens his eyes slightly and scoots over for me to lay down next to him making me hesitantly do so. "I promise I'm not cheating on you."

"Go to bed, Harry." I say.

"I took it off because I was going to go get it cleaned that day, I genuinely forgot it in my office." He explains and a small weight is lifted off my shoulders. "And if you want me to, I'll gladly fire Lilian and get another secretary."

I give a soft smile at the end. "Good night, Harry." I say and he clings onto my waist, burrowing his face on my neck and placing a kiss on it.

"I love you so much." He mumbles before falling back asleep.