ALWAYS

Muffled voices surround me, the blank screaming noise of a monitor fills my ears making me stir from the uncomfortable noise and the position I was currently in. As soon as my eyes open, I see Harry stand up immediately, a scared look on his face as he comes to my side, carefully grabbing my hand in his.

"For fucks sake," he breathes out, feeling relieved. "You're finally awake." I look around, seeing doctors in the room.

"Where's Zayn?" I blurt out making Harry scrunch his eyebrows.

"What?" He questions.

"Zayn?" I ask again. My heart pounded in my chest as I feared the worst. "Please tell me he's okay."

"He is okay." I suddenly hear a new voice and when I turn to the door, Zayn is coming in, his left arm in a cast and a bandaid on his temple. "Harry, I'm—"

"Look," Harry interjects. "I don't care what happened. The good thing is that you helped Rosalie out of that situation. I don't know what I would've done if something happened to her."

"I couldn't let Silas get away with it anymore." Zayn responds. "Can we talk later?" He asks and Harry nods. "I'm glad you're okay, Rosalie." With that, he walks out of my room.

I turn to Harry, my vision blurry. "I would never leave you," I say, reaching my hand up to cup Harry's cheek. "I swear I only did it to keep you and the kids safe."

"Babe," Harry says. "Don't worry about it. "It's all over now. I'm so sorry you had to be a part of this mess. This is all my fault, I should've listened to you when you told me about the text messages—"

"There was nothing we could do."

"I could've done something, I could've traced the number somehow. We could've avoided all of this."

"He wanted to take your business," I say. "You have no idea how much I hated doing that to you. Making you think I was leaving you alone with the kids and taking your money."

"I knew you would never do something like that. I knew right away something must've been going on." Harry says, rubbing circles on the back of my hand. "Please don't ever do something like that ever again?"

I muster up a small laugh. "Hopefully there's no more people trying to overthrow you from your business and trying to kill me." I say and he shakes his head.

"Of course not, never again." He says. "I don't know what I would've done if something would've happened to you. We'd be lost without you."

"You won't ever lose me, I promise." I say, offering him a smile. His eyes appeared glossy as he smiled back at me, thankful that I was alive and well. "I'm so sorry that I ruined your corporate event."

"Fuck the event, you're my priority." He says. "Promise me you won't ever pull something like that ever again. I don't know how many more scares I can take."

I nod. "I promise." I had a headache. When I reach to touch my head, there's bandages there.

"Leave the protecting to me from now on, alright?" With a smile from me, he softly kisses the top of my head and spends the rest of the day by my side.

1 MONTH LATER

My hands tightly gripped the bars as my hair flew all around my head, feeling the cold wind hit my skin along with the water softly splashing on me. The view was beautiful as we got closer to the middle of the ocean.

The sun was beginning to come down, making it look like the sky was meeting the water, the sun hiding in the horizon as sweet classic music played in the background.