EXPLOSION

"Are you leaving me, baby?" Harry's voice continued to ring through my ears, engraving itself in my brain and every time I remembered what was happening, it only made tears swell up even more.

I hope Harry doesn't give in to Sila's request about handing over the branches, and I know Zayn said if he doesn't, Silas would kill me, but I'd rather have that than leave Harry without a job and the kids.

I hated either, but there was nothing that I could do but protect them. Silas had instructed Zayn to tie my hands behind my back after I got the money.

HARRY.

As soon as the truck came to a stop, I immediately exited, the guys coming in right behind me as we made our way inside the bank. "Rosalie?" I say out loud, looking all around the big place but I see no sign of her, only Procter walking towards me. "Where is she?"

"She left about ten minutes ago—"

"Fucks sake," I say, running a hand through my hair desperately. "You couldn't stall her, at least until I got here?"

"I don't think she was alone, sir. There was a man waiting for her at the back exit and they sped off in an SUV. I don't think she went with them willingly."

As he says this, I felt the need to break something. I knew Rosie must've been in trouble. "How are we going to find her?" I turn to the guys who look as troubled as I do.

"I did catch the license plates just in case." Procter says and hands me a notepad with the plate number. Immediately I called the police and gave it to them.

ROSIE.

After a long drive, the driver stops the truck at a unknown location where Silas goes outside and walks towards a helicopter that was placed off on the open fields.

Zayn turns to me. "Listen, I'm not going to let anything happen to you, alright? Just do as I say." I feel him reach behind me to loosen up the rope a bit. "Can you move your hands?" He asks. I wiggle them, and there is enough room for me to get them out but I slide them back in. I nod. "Good."

"I'm not going to tell the police about you." I say after he had looked away. "I promise."

Zayn gives me a light smile. "Thanks." He says as he opens the door. "Now, let's go." He helps me out of the truck, leading me towards where the helicopter was, Silas was unloading some red containers which are used to store gasoline in. "What are you doing?" Zayn asks confused.

"You know, just creating a distraction." Silas says, grabbing my arm and leading me a few feet away from them where he placed me in the middle and started doing a circle of gasoline around me.

"Is that really necessary?" Zayn asks, watching me closely as I tried my best not to freak out and stay calm. I could tell this wasn't part of the plan.

"Of course it is." He says. When they find us, and they will, we will be waiting for Harry to sign over the company. If he refuses, you shoot her pretty little face and I'll light the ring on fire. If he does as told, well." He chuckles. "I'll light it anyway, and it'll be a fun little activity for them to do while I'm gone."

He throws the cans by my feet and walks away, making Zayn wall to me. "Okay, just stick to what we agreed." He says and I nod, the strong smell of the gasoline was getting me dizzy the longer I stood here and I felt the disgusting sensation of vile coming up in my throat.

It was dark now, and in the far distance, we heard cars speeding and the faint cry of sirens. My legs were weak from standing, my head hurts from crying and I wanted nothing but to just succumb.

As the truck pulled in, Harry came rushing towards me immediately but Silas came in between, a gun in his hand. "Stay right where you are." He warns. The guys surrounded him and the police arrived. "Tell them to stand down, or she dies."

Harry glares at him but does as told. "Why are you doing this?"

"It says everything right here." He hands Harry a folder. "Remember that will of yours? You changed it, and said everything will go to Rosie and the kids? Well, I'm going to need you to change that."

"You're doing this just for the company?" Harry remarks. "Are you out of your fucking mind?"

"We both know this company belongs to me, Harold."

"There's no need to bring my wife into this, you want it? It's yours." Harry grits. I watch as he signs papers before he throws them back at Silas.

"I'm also going to need your men not to follow me." He says as he walks towards the helicopter. "I have such big plans for this company, you don't even know. Zayn."

Without much warning, Zayn comes at my side and puts me behind him as he points a gun at Silas. "I'm not going with you."

Silas chuckles. "Did you think I was stupid enough to give you a gun with bullets?"

"I don't know. Let's see." Zayn shoots up once in the air making Silas jump slightly at the unexpected sound and so did I. He points it back at him. "I guess you're stupid enough to not know I switched them."

"I helped keep you out of jail, and this is how you repay me? I should've burned your house down with your wife and kid a long time ago."

"Silas, get down here you fucking skeeze." Harry rages, his facial expressions were angry and he looked scary. Silas turns to Zayn.

"I'm doing this without you then." He smirks, lighting his lighter and dropping it to where we are, the fire started up fast as we watched it lead to the truck we came in, just as it was about to explode, Zayn grabs a hold of me and throws us down the hill, the explosion of the car was strong enough to send us a few feet away from where we were.

Loud ringing in my ears was all I heard before I saw Zayn's blurry look of fright, and then darkness.