BLACKOUT

"Mr. Styles." I hear my name being called for what felt like the thousandth time today. I was about to leave the meeting room when Mr. Goldman comes behind me, his hand outstretched. "I just want to say that it's always a pleasure to have you visit the New York branch. I hope the progress has done you proud."

"Indeed it has," I reply, shaking his hand firmly. "I am pleased with how you have handled this branch over the years, my father made the right decision putting you up for it."

"Harry, would you like for me to set up a dinner reservation?" Lilian asks, looking up briefly from her iPad.

I turn to Goldman. "Would you care to join? My treat."

"I'd be happy to, sir." He nods and I see Lilian type away before she looks back up.

"Reservations have been made at Per Se for eight thirty."

"See you there." I say to Mr. Goldman before I turn to walk away with Lilian just on my tail. It was currently twelve in the afternoon and I had been in meetings all day, I had to take at least four headache pills and two cups of coffee to maintain myself awake.

Lilian and I get inside the Uber to get to our hotel, and during the drive there, there's nothing but silence which made me turn on my phone to text Rosie.

Weirdly enough, I didn't have any pending messages from her, which was very unusual. It's currently ten in the morning in Seattle, meaning she would be awake right now with Eric and Amara.

I leave a couple of text messages, asking for her to call me whenever she had the chance before Lilian calls my name. "There's press outside, should I call out security?"

"No need." I say, dismissing her. There were about three reporters holding what appeared to be tape recorders and camera's. Being the youngest CEO meant getting a lot of publicity, good and bad.

My enterprise name was displayed in every billboard in TimeSquare so the attention wasn't foreign. I keep my gaze to the front as we get inside.

"Mr. Styles." Thousand and one. A woman in commercial clothes calls to me, her hand offering my room key card. Lilian and I ride in the elevator together as we reach our rooms.

"I'm going to rest now, Lilian." I say. "Please do wake me up in approximately eight hours."

"Do you maybe need me to come inside and run you a bath?" She suggests, following me inside my room.

I remove my suit and hang it over the small couch before I sit, rubbing my temples. "I did not hire you to run me my baths, Lilian." I say causing her to giggle. "And I certainly don't do baths, I do showers." I was growing annoyed, all I wanted was to rest.

"Well then at least let me make you a drink," She says. "You did so good at your meeting, you deserve it." Before I could refuse, she goes over to the bar area and begins to make me a drink.

"I really just wish to sleep." I say again as she puts the scotch on my hand before sitting on the arm rest of my chair with her own drink.

"Just one won't hurt, then I'll leave you alone." She grins at me, taking a sip from hers. I sigh in annoyance and down it, hoping she'll be happy and leave me alone as she said. "How's it feel?"

"Still tired." Although the taste of the alcohol did make me feel a bit better. El

"I'll help you to bed." Lilian says, standing up and tugging on my arm. When we reach it, I lay back, yawning as she helped me remove my shoes before she reached for my shirt and soon goes for my pants to which my hand immediately grasps her wrist.

"I'm all good from here." I say and press my back against the headboard. Lilian simply smirks before crawling onto my bed and coming close to me.

"Come on, Harry." She says as she straddles my waist, her hands fondling with my belt undone. I suddenly felt even more tired than I did before, I didn't have the strength to push her off as I felt her lips be pressed to my neck. "You know you want to, I'll make you feel so good, better than your wife ever can."

At this, my body jolted with anger, pushing her off of me abruptly as I stood up. "Get the fuck out." I grit, standing beside the bed.

She looked up at me with a smirk, her legs slightly spread allowing me to see black lace though nothing she could ever do would ever turn me on. "If I we're you, I wouldn't expect to come home to a wife." She snickers, sitting back up on the bed.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" My blood was boiling just looking at her.

"How can a successful business man be so naive?" She furrows her eyebrows. "I was hired by Salvatore." Renata's father?

"Salvatore is in prison." I say, buckling my belt back in place.

"That's where you're wrong. Salvatore never actually went to prison, he was deported back to Italy. But he's back now to make your life miserable like you did to his."

"If anything happens to my family, I swear you will all die." I grit, going towards the door but as I open it, I see a y'all bulky man in black next to another one.

"Don't make this any much harder than it has to, Harry." Lilian says, coming close behind me. Without hesitation, I knee one of the men before pushing off the other one in an attempt to run off but fail as one of them grab me.

"See you in a couple of hours." Lilian smirks before I am hit on the side of my head with a hard object, causing me to blackout.