WILD NIGHT

"Rosie," Harry says to me in my ear making me look up from my phone. "The kids are fine." Harry and I were currently at a bar with a couple of his coworkers, including Liam and Niall as well as Louis, since he was in town from London.

We had left the kids at home with a babysitter and this is probably the longest I've been away from them. "Yeah, come on, Rosie. Have another shot!" Niall chants shots shots shots as the bartender comes back with another round. Niall takes them and passes one my way.

"Stop trying to get my wife drunk, Niall." Harry says with an annoyed look on his face but Niall ignores him as he clinks his shot glass to my own and we both down it at the same time. I was so tense and paranoid, maybe it was best if I let loose for a while.

"I just want her to 'ave a better first impression of me," He slurs. "Sorry about that, Rosie." he says referring to that time I heard them talking about me being clingy. I wave him off and drink another shot.

"Babe, I don't think you should drink anymore." I had been taking shots since we've been here. I was a nervous wreck from yesterday's encounter with Zayn. I had no idea what was going to happen, but I know that If I don't go, it'll probably upset Harry or Silas might hurt him in a way.

I had only met the guy and he was already planning on killing me. I obviously don't want to be the reason why Harry looses his money and his family owned business, it'll destroy him, feeling like he did when he went bankrupt.

"Let her live." Niall shoves Harry lightly making Harry move his hand away from him in annoyance.

"Rosie, remember when I told you about the coworker of mine who cheated on his wife with their sister?" Harry says, a smirk on his lips as he looks to Niall who looked at me with a grin.

"Ew!" I say childishly. "That was you?"

"I mean, she was an identical twin, does it count? They were basically the same person. She had it out for me ever since I married her sister. She wanted me and what am I to do?" Niall says, defending himself poorly.

"Harry, your friends are pigs." I say and Liam and Louis both clear their throats. "In my defense, I don't know you that well." I point to Louis who laughs, I was already tipsy.

"Fair enough." he says. I see Harry check the time on his phone. I bet his next words will be it's late and we should probably get home to the kids.

"Well, can't say this has been lovely," Harry says. "but Rosalie and I must get going, it's late and we can't send the kids off to bed without us there." At this Niall groans and grabs at my wrist.

"Oh, come on guys!" He whines, tugging me away from Harry who slapped Niall's hand away. "Fine, you leave and Rosie stays, she'll be my new drinking buddy."

When I pout to Harry, he rolls his eyes and places his hand at the small of my back. "We have responsibilities, Niall. We're parents. Not that you'd understand though."

At this, Niall slumps back on his chair. "And who's fault is that? There's a thing called condoms, you know?"

"Okay." Harry breathes out, grabbing my coat for me and helping me put it on before he turns to the guys. "Make sure he gets home, alright Liam? You're lucky it's Friday, I would've made you come in to work early." Harry says to Niall who flips him off.

"We don't wanna hang out with old people anyway!" Niall shouts after us as we walk away towards the car. I wasn't ready to go home, I knew that would only cause me to grow even more paranoid for next week and then Harry would notice my uneasiness and I knew I couldn't tell him about it.

"Are we really that old?" I ask after a moment of light silence. Harry turns to me before smiling lightly.

"No, some of us just know when it's time to go home."