My Future Queen

T'Challa and I have been friends ever since we were in preschool. He has always been protective of me when I have proven to him multiple times, that I can defend myself.

I was bored in the palace, so he took me out of Wakanda to meet the Avengers. I change out of my Wakandan robe and into a pair of black, training clothes. I pull my hair into a ponytail as I walk out of the room.

I hear T'Challa's voice echo through the halls and use it to find where he is.

"I don't think that you should put her in the simulation. She can't handle it." T'Challa states.

"Who are you tell her what she can and cannot handle?" Natasha states.

I fold my arms across my chest and lean against the wall. Natasha makes eye contact with me, I place my index finger over my lips and she nods slightly. Steve, Natasha, Falcon, Wanda and Vision were all in the room, and they all knew I was there. All of them except T'Challa.

"From what you tell me about her, she's a strong one." Natasha adds.

"She is strong.. she can handle a lot pressure and she can hold her own in a fight. But, she is strong-minded, she thinks that she's right all of the time. Her mother was just as stubborn." T'Challa states.

"But I love her, and when you love someone who take both the good and the bad. I want her to be my Queen, I just don't want know how to ask her. And I surely do not want my future Queen to get hurt in this simulation." He adds.

"Like Black Widow said, Who are you to say what I can and can't do?" I ask.

T'Challa pressed his lips together in embarrassment, bringing out his cute dimples. He brings himself together before he says:

"I am the King on Wakanda, that's who I am."

"Well, you're talking to the future Queen of Wakanda. I at least deserve a chance to proof that I'm strong enough for this simulation." I say as I lean myself off of the door frame.

"Spar with me, let me show you that I can handle this." I say in a low voice.

He looks at me hesitantly and shakes his head. I wrap my arms around his neck and say:

"Pleeeeaaasssseeee? I'll go easy on you so I don't embarrass you in front of your American friends."

"Ha! It is I who should be easy on you." He says.

"Is that a challenge I hear?" I say.

"Abena, don't start something you can't finish." He says in a hushed voice.

"Who's the say that I am starting something? And who's the say that if I do start something, that I won't finish it." I say.

I link my hand behind his neck and slight scratch the spot where his neck meets his hair line. He loves it when I scratch that spot. It's kind of cute; but I do it when I know that he is stressed. His only demeanor changes when it happens. Nobody else knows that his spot, so right now I am using my knowledge to my advantage.

He tried hard not to give into it, but I small sigh is release from his mouth. Before he could do anything he might regret, he gently takes my hand away from his neck and rests them against his chest.

"Fine, I will spar with you." He says in defeat.

"She's good." Steve says.

"Yes, she is." Natasha states.

I smile up at T'Challa and he glowers down at me.

"Where is the sparring room?" T'Challa asks.

"Down the hall, make a right and it's the second door on the left." Steve states.

I walk out of the room with T'Challa walking next to me.

He links his arms behind his back and stares down at his feet.

"How long have you been contemplating asking me to be your Queen?" I ask.

"Ever since I became King." He states.

"But that was almost seven months ago." I say.

"I'm well aware." He states, his gaze still not leaving the ground.

"What would you do if I say yes?" I ask.

"I wanted it to be special when I asked you. I didn't expect you to be in the room when I was telling everybody else."

"Well, if you want, I can pretend that I didn't hear anything. That way you can do your rose petals, candles and red wine." I say.

He stops in his tracks and looks at me.

"Really?" He asks.

"Anything for you, my King." I say.

"Do we have to spar? We could do something else." He states, hoping that I would catch his drift.

I knew where he was going with the conversation, but I choose to pretend that I didn't know.

"Well, we need to do one round of sparring do I can prove that I am strong enough to do the simulation. Then afterwards we could play checkers or chess, I heard the Game or Life is pretty good." I say.

"Abena," He starts.

"Yes?" I say innocently.

Before I even react, he pulls on the back of my neck as his lips connect with mine. His dark, plump lips completely devour mine and hum into his kiss. I gently hold onto his wrists until he slowly pulls away from my lips, leaving me craving them more.

I look up into his chocolate brown eyes before I say:

"We better finish the sparing round as soon as possible."

He nods and leads me into the sparring room.

**

We didn't even care for the sparring anymore, he allowed me to do the simulation. As soon as I close the door to my bedroom, T'Challa presses my back against the door. His massive hands slide down my curves and cups the back of my legs. He wraps my legs around his waist and I close my eyes as he tilts his head to the side to deepen the kiss.

I run my fingers through his short, curly hair, earning a growl from him. He lays me on the bed and completely boxes me in. He dips his head into my neck and presses hot kiss onto it.

I cup his cheeks and pulls him down for another kiss. I gently scratch the back of his neck and he rubs his center against mine, nearly knocking the wind out of me.

I push him over by the shoulders and press his back against the bed. I intertwine my hands with his and press a slow kiss onto his lips. Without breaking the kiss, he flips us over so he is on top once again.

"No, wait.." He says pulling away from my lips.

"We have to wait, until after the crowning ceremony." He adds breathlessly.

His chocolate brown eyes are filled sorrow as he gazed down at me.

"It's okay, I can wait." I say, trying to regain my breath.

Despite what he just said, he still didn't move out from between my legs.

"T'Challa?"

"Sorry, I just... can't seem to say no to you." He admits.

His gaze is fixated on my lips and he leans in again to place a lustful kiss on my lips.