One Last Fight (4/4)

She waits for Erik to give her the signal for take off. She lifts up on the throttle and the ship follows her command. The motion sensors open the doors and Samantha moves the ship nearest to the border. She presses the firing button and the machine gun whines as it comes to life. She presses on the two red buttons and she kills as many mutants as she could.

Captain America looks up at the ship and asks in comms:

"Who's that?"

"Our backup," T'Challa says with a smile.

Erik scans the field and kills the mutants that are giving the Avengers the most trouble. Samantha was beginning to have fun, seeing those mutants drop to the floor like flies under the mercy of her machine gun.

Her fun came to a halt when she sees three much larger ships coming towards her. Her heart races as she thinks of an idea. One of the ships were torn apart by Scarlett Witch and she took this opportunity to do something.

"Hold on, babe!" She says for Erik before spinning the ship around as it soar through the air.

Much to her favor, the remaining ships followed her and she speaks into the comms:

"Shuri, do Operation Glitch on my queue,"

"Will do," Shuri says.

Samantha flips the ship backwards to gain more distance to speed up. She turns around and goes full speed towards the border. When Samantha was about ten feet away from the border, she says:

"Now!"

Shuri glitches the border so Samantha's ship could go through. The border was restored before the other ships could get there and they exploded against the wall.

"You okay, babe?" Samantha asks.

Her heart sunk when she heard silence.

"Babe?" She repeats.

Erik finally slams his hand against the roof of the ship and says:

"Woohoo! That's what I'm talkin' about, baby!"

A smile creeps on Samantha's face that Erik was okay.

"She's good," Bucky says.

"You haven't seen anything yet," M'Baku says.

Samantha went through the hole in the border and went back to shooting at the mutants. The large alien that was the strongest of Thanos' army got tired of her and threw his hammer towards the engine.

"Shit!" Sammie says as she spins out of the control whilst hurdling towards the ground.

She presses the eject button, but nothing happens. She improvises by grabbing the other parachute and jumps out of the window. Erik lands on ground peacefully and Sammie immediately pulls the shute. She hurdles towards the ground and Erik, T'Challa and M'Baku run to catch her only to see Bucky holding her like a groom would his bride.

"Thanks," Sammie says breathlessly.

"No problem," He says whilst setting her down.