On The Verge of Psychosis (2/3)

"Get me T'Challa," I say, trying to control my breathing.

He nods and turns to leave until he stops. He looks back at me and says:

"I'm not going to leave you here alone."

I nod and take his hand into mine.

"I.. can't... breathe." I say in between shallow breathes.

"What's wrong? Are you have some kind of panic attack?" He asks.

"Anxiety.." I say.

"What?" He asks.

"Having... an... anxiety attack.." I say.

"Rose? What happened?" T'Challa says while rushing towards me.

Steve steps to the side and T'Challa places a hand on the side of my face.

"Are you okay, my love?" T'Challa asks.

"She said that she was having an anxiety attack.." Steve explains.

"Crap," He says.

He places his other hand on my stomach and I hold onto his wrist. My breathing started to increase substantially and I feel my lungs straining from the lack of oxygen. I remove his hand from my face and link his hand with mine. I squeeze his hand and look up at him with worry.

"What did you do, Natasha?" Hawkeye asks.

"I-I didn't do anything. All I did was announce her pregnancy." She stammers.

A dwelling pain starts inside my stomach, followed my sudden sharp pains. I hold onto my stomach and yelp out in pain. I rest my head on his clavicle and start to whimper.

"Is something wrong with the baby?" T'Challa asks.

I nod and right when tries to lifts me into his arms, a feel a warm liquid run down my legs. I gasp when I feel more liquid rushes out of me.. I touch the liquid and stare down at my hand to see blood on my fingertips.

T'Challa and I widen our eyes with fear and I started to hyperventilate. He lifts me like a groom would carry his bride.

"What's wrong? Do you need a ride to the hospital?" Steve asks with concern.

"Yes, please." T'Challa says.

"T'CHALLA!" I yell out as I have a white knuckle grip on his hand.

"We need to take her to the hospital, now!" T'Challa says.

Steve and Sam run to the car and parks it out front. T'Challa carefully sets me in the back of the car and speeds me to the hospital.

** (Cue Music)

A sigh leaves my lips as I slowly open my eyes. My eyes weigh heavier and heavier as I try to keep them open.

"Hey there, beautiful." T'Challa says softly.

I see him sitting in the chair next to me. His eyes were red like he was crying but he tries to hide his sadness with a warm smile.

"Baby?" I say.

"I'm right here, my love. You had an anxiety attack. One of the worst I have ever seen you did, now you're at Lenox Hill hospital. -"

"No, T'Challa.. I meant the actual baby. Is she okay?" I ask.

He sighs and bows his head in shame.