She's My Outsider (3/4)

A loud knock at my door snaps me out of my gaze. I stand from the bed and I wipe away my tears as I sniffle. I unlock my door and open it.

"I'm sorry that he didn't make it. I'll turn myself in if that's what th..." I trail off as I look into M'Baku's dark brown eyes.

He scans my body and noticed my blood stained shirt and hands

"Hm.. so it is true?" He asks.

"You're alive?" I whisper.

"That I am, liefling. For what I'm told, that's all thanks to you." He says, stepping closer to me.

"H-how are you standing and talking right now? You should be resting in a hospital bed." I say, stepping back.

"There's no need for that. I'm all healed up, just ask Shuri." He says.

"That's impossible," I say to myself.

"Anything is possible in Wakanda," he says.

"Why did you let tears travel down your gorgeous cheeks," he states as he wipes away my tears.

He cups my cheeks with his massive hands and I gently hold his wrist. He gazes down at me as I stare up him and he slowly leaned down. His soft breath fans against my lips as he brushed his nose against mine. Just when our lips were about to meet, I push him away.

"I should probably change out of this," I say motioning to my blood stained clothes.

I open the door and he follows me inside. He closes the door and scans my room. I pull out a shirt and a pair of shorts from the drawers.

I take them into the bathroom to change into them. But before that, I dampen a small towel and wipe off the blood from my hands and chest. I change into the clothes and decided to brush my hair.

I open the door to see M'Baku sitting on the edge of my bed. He tilts his head in a certain way as he looks at me that spreads warmth throughout my body.

"So..." I say before clearing my throat.

"Do you mind if I take a look at where I made the incision?" I add.

With his gaze fixated on me, he takes off his shirt. I cautiously make my way to him and he watches me as if I was his prey. I push him back slightly so I could get a better look. He takes this opportunity to rests his hands on my hips. I ran my hands over his chest and he eases under his touch, whilst closing his eyes.

"Do you want to know what else they told me?" He asks, still keeping his eyes closed.

"What else did they say?" I ask.

"They said that you pressed your lips onto mine and blew air into my lungs when I was no longer breathing." He says, pulling me in between his legs.

He opens his eyes and gazes up at me.

"You saved my life.. why?" He asks.

"Almost four years ago, I used to be the best nurse on my planet.. I figured that if I knew how do save you, to not waste any time trying to do anything else. I couldn't let the Jabari and left without any leader."

He presses trailed his lips down my neck and inhaled my scent as I spoke, and suddenly I couldn't think clearly.

"And there was no other reason?" He asks.

The bass of his voice vibrates my ribcage. When I don't answer, he changes the subject.

"Why were you crying?" He asks.

"Because I thought that I killed you instead of saving you. I already lost someone, almost everyone that just care about.. and I thought I lost you too." I admit.

"Well, I'm right here and I'm alive. Thanks to you." He reassures.

His hands travel up and down my back. I run my fingers through his coarse, curly hair and rest on the back of his neck.

"I know that now, and I'm more relieved than you can imagine." I say.

We lock eyes and none of us break it. He mumbles something in a foreign language before he stands from the bed. He cups my cheeks and slams his large, soft lips onto mine.

I hum and lean my head forward with every kiss. His tongue parts my lips and explores my mouth as he walks me into the drawer. He boxes me in and pulls off my shorts.

"M'Baku, we should wait. You need rest." I say.

He kneels down and I release a moan when he licks up my thighs. I take off my shirt and he kisses up my stomach. I laugh a little when his beard tickles my lower stomach. He stands and scans my body before saying:

"No.. you're the one who us going to need rest after I'm done with you."

I walk over to him and pull his shorts down his legs. I run my hands down his well pecked body and say:

"Then take me,"

He growls under his breathe before forcefully lifting off of the ground by my rear and wrapping my legs around his waist. My legs could barely wrap around his waist, so he had to hold onto my legs to steady me. I feel like I'm on top of a mountain, due to his height.

I caress the sides of his strong jaw as I pull him in for a hot kiss. He throws me onto the bed and I land with a loud thump. I knew from the look in his eyes that this was going to be a long night.