I'm Not Interested (6/6)

I release a slow breath as I look at myself in the mirror. I do small touches on my make up before walking out of the bathroom. I run my fingers through my hair and when I look up, I nearly run into Erik's lips. I snap my head back so our lips don't touch and in the process, I nearly fall backwards.

Erik catches me and holds me in his arms as he gazed into my eyes.

"Hi," I say breathlessly.

"Hey," He says.

"We should talk," He adds.

I stand and pull away from his grasp.

"Talk about what?" I ask.

"Just to catch up on things... No big deal." He says.

I look to the end of the hall to see if anyone was coming or if anyone was watching.

"If you're worried about M'Baku, I know that he knows about us. He told me that you already told him. Why could you tell him and not everybody else?" He says.

"Because he's my best friend and we trust each other with everything.. that's why." I say, still looking at the end of the hall.

He uses his hand to turn my face towards his.

"Almost everyone left.. everyone except M'Baku and the River tribe." He says.

I look into his eyes to see if he is lying, and when I don't detect a lie, I take his hand and drag him into his room.

I turn on the lights and close the door behind me. I huff before saying:

"I miss you."

"Ending things between us was one of the emotionally worst things I had to do. Six months ago, I though that it was for the best. But now, I regret it- I regret all of it. I also understand that it is too late. I just needed to get that off my chest before I leave.." I add.

He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose. I spin on my heel and reach for the doorknob when I hear him say:

"Stop,"

I comply and turn back around to face him.

"Sit down," he adds.

I find a chair to sit in and he asks:

"Do you want to know why I arranged this dinner?"

I shake my head no and he adds:

"Because I wanted to see you.. I've been a wreck for the passed six months. I've been angry, stubborn and depressed. You're all I could think about and I just.. had to see you. Even if it was only for a couple of hours before you left with M'Baku."

He walks toward me and rests his hand on the back of my chair, so his arm extends next to me. The tip of his nose touches mine and I feel his hot breath against my lips.

His eyes dart between my eyes and my lips. He leans in and I tilt my head up so our lips collide in a long, passionate kiss. He inhales sharply as I cautiously slide my hands down his jawline. When I feel his body ease under my touch, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me.

His hands slide to my thighs and wrap them his waist. He tightened his grip on my thighs and switched us so I was straddling his lap. I gasp at his actions and he tugged on the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. I unbuckle and unzip his pants as he unties my dress and pulls it over my head. I inch myself up so I could take off my heels and he takes this opportunity to kiss down my collarbone.

He stands from the chair and kicks off his shoes before getting his pants off of his ankles. He tilts his head to the side as our lips continue to massage each other.

He pulls back the covers and lays me on the bed. He takes off his shirt before settling himself in between my legs. He links his hands with mine as he kisses down the valley of my breasts.

**

I moan out when I gain my last thrust. My legs started to shake when I slide off of his member entirely. He holds onto my thighs as I use the headboard to stabilize myself before I collapse next to him.

"You okay?" He asks with a large smile.

"Wipe that look off your face. I'm fine, it's just... the second round wore me out." I admit as I shift myself to my side.

I rest my head on my elbow as I face him.

"Remember when we used to have five rounds?" He says.

I chuckle lightly before saying:

"Yeah, I remember.. I look back and I don't know how I did it."

He laughs before pressing a sweet kiss on my lips. My heart fluttered when he says:

"I love you,"

His smile dropped from his face and his eyes widened as soon as he realizes what he just said.

"Shit! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. You didn't want to-"

I interrupt him by pressing another kiss on his lips. I push him down and straddle his waist. When I pull away, he looks up at me and I say:

"I love you too."

"You mean that?" He asks.

I nod my head yes and he smiles before pushing me onto my back and straddling me.