Jealousy (3/3)

Morowa's P.O.V.:

I walk out of the bathroom in my pajamas as I brush my hair. T'Challa sits patiently on my bed and looks at me.

"I'm sorry I've been acting..." He starts.

"Like a jealous boyfriend?" I finish.

"What's wrong, T'Challa ?" I ask as I sit down next to him.

"Truthfully, I regret allowing you to become an Avenger." He states.

"What?" I say in shock.

"Why would you say that?" I ask.

"Because it's true, becoming an Avenger only puts you in danger. At least in Wakanda you were safe." He says.

"Yeah sure, I was safe, but I wasn't happy. At least I'm happy here, with Steve and Natasha and-"

"Sam? Yeah, maybe that's the problem." He interrupts.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I ask.

"You're a fluffer, T'Challa. You fluff things up to soften the blow of what you are about to say, that's what you do. So just cut the crap and tell me what's going on, what's got you so wound up that you can't even tell your best friend." I add.

"I'm in love with you, that's what's going on! Ever since you left, you're all I can think about and I can't stop missing you. I'm so use to you being around, that I never would have thought of a day without you. But then I did something to make you happy, and you turned out to be a lot happier than I thought you would be. When I heard about Sam, I thought he was one of the reasons why you were so happy. A-and k hot jealous because I wanted to be the one who made you happy. Now, I realize that there is no point in comparing your love for me to saving innocent people. You're an Avenger, you're meant to be an Avenger. I'm just wasting my time and yours, I'm sorry. I'm going to head back to Wak-"

I cut off his rant by pressing my lips onto his.

"What was th-"

I cut him off again and hold the sides of his face as I continue to kiss him. I straddle his waist and his massive hands slide to my hips

"Wait, wait. I'm confused." He states as he pulls away.

I rest my forehead onto his and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Oh T'Challa, always putting everyone else's happiness before your own. It's one of the reasons why I fell in love with you too." I say as I look into his large, chocolate brown eyes.

"I was waiting for the day you finally grew a pair and told me, so this could happen much faster." I add motioning between us.

"What can I say, I'm a little behind the times." He defends.

"I'm proud to be an Avenger and I'm to be Wakandan. Being both and your best friend is what makes me happy, so you have nothing to worry about." I say.

"So Sam isn't-"

My lips crash against his and I press his back against the bed. I tilt my head to the side to deepen the kiss before I pull away entirely.

"You have nothing to worry about." I whisper against his lips.