Sacrifice for Odin's Sons (3/5)

Once King T'Challa figured who we were-more so who we were friends with- he offered us a room inside his palace.

I notice that he kept looking at me when I wasn't paying any attention him. And when I did catch him staring at me, he would smile at me. That smile was so infectious that I found myself smiling too.

Loki noticed it too and he would keep a hand on my hip to show that I was his.

T'Challa finished giving us the tour of the palace and lead us to our room. Loki wanted to 'talk' with T'Challa some more, I so I decide to take my shower.

I strip off my clothes and turn on the faucet before I hop into the shower. I sigh as the blazing hot water loosens my muscles and wipes the blood off of my body.

I spend about a good thirty minutes before walking out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my body and walk out of the bathroom, where I see Loki leaning against a wall, fiddling with his dagger.

"Well hello there," I say.

"You weren't flirting with the king back there, were you?" He asks as he examines his dagger.

"No, what would make you think that?" I ask.

He looks up from his dagger and gives me the get real look.

"He was staring at me, and I when I caught him in the act, he smiled at me." I explain.

"Ah, ah, ah. But you smiled back." He says, stepping closer to me.

"Guilty." I admit.

"What? Was your motive to make me jealous? Was that it?" He asks, speeding up his pace.

He walks me into a wall and I look up at him with innocent eyes.

"I didn't have a motive." I say.

He sets down his dagger and lifts my chin with his long, slender fingers.

"Are you lying to me?" He asks in a soft tone.

I shake my head no and he gazes in my eyes for a little bit before he pulls away from me completely. He turns to walk through the door until I say:

"But even if I did... what would the real you do about it?"

I could hear him chuckle to himself. He turned back around and asked:

"What do you mean the real you?"

"For all I know you could actually be with King Hottie right now, not with me." I say.

"Excuse me?" He says, walking as slow as a predator stalking his prey.

Wetness pools in my core as I meet his lustful, moderate green eyes.

"King Hottie?" He repeats.

He pushes me against the wall and pins my arms above my head. He hummed softly as he inhaled the scent of Dove. In one quick motion he lifts me off of the ground and wraps my legs around his waist.

"Does this feel real to you?" He asks.

I groan when I feel his covered erection press against my core.

"Admit it." He commands.

I knew what he was talking about it, but I pretend to play the innocent card.

"I have no idea what you are talking about.." I say.

I inhale sharply when he digs his fingernail into my thighs and slammed me against the wall.

I'm not sure where this sense of aggressive came from.. but I like it.

"Yes you do, darling." He whispers against my collarbone.

He uses the wall to support me as he undoes my towel. He parts my folds with his thumb and presses into me. I rest my head on the wall but he soon pulled out his finger before he could do anything.

"What..? What happened?" I say breathlessly.

He rubs my clit and says:

"I want you to admit it."

I whine in protest when he repeats his previous action.

"Fine, fine. I don't just like you, I love you okay! I vowed to myself never to fall for another Asgardian but my heart failed me." I say all in one breath.

"Please stop teasing me, Loki." I whine.

"Very well, darling." He says before throwing me onto the bed.

His hands travel down my body as he sucks on the sensitive spot on my neck. He kisses his way down my body and pecked slower and slower the closer he came to my heat.

"Loki." I moan as I spread my legs for him.

"That right baby, open up for the God of Mischief." He says.

His eyes lock with mine as his lips stretch into a smirk.

What did I get myself into?

**

I fixate my gaze on the ceiling as I think about how we are going to get Thor back and find Thanos.

"Don't think so violently, my love." Loki says as he trails his fingertips along the side of my arm.

"Its kind of hard not to, my whole life took whole one eighty in a matter of minutes. And it's all because of him." I say, lifting myself off of his chest.

"Now love, don't fret."

"Too late." I say.

I wrap the bedsheet around my body and get out of bed.

Loki appears in front of me but I walk passed him and dress myself in Wakandan skirt and top.

I pull my hair into a ponytail and say:

"We've got to create a plan for when he comes, and he will come. So we need to be prepared."

"Katrina.." he trails off.

I slide on my sandals before I look up at him.

"I'm sorry about your sister." He says.

I pull him down for a passionate kiss before I say:

"I am too."

He rests his forehead against mine before I walk out the door.