C H A P T E R: 2

2 months hence:

'Days will pass into years.... But I will always remember you in silent tears'

You sigh getting tired from the ample work you had to fullfil for today.
You stretch your neck and unlock your phone in order to check out the schedule you had written down in your memo. You mutter the list;

•Talk to eunha about meeting
•Finish the pending reports
•Find an apartment
•Meet Mr. Kim

A wave of blush hits your face only by reading the last item in your memo.
Although it has only been two months since you have joined this company but the owner is something....
Not that you have a crush on him or something pfft you still love your kookie..... He's your everything and will be forevermore.

It's just that Mr. Kim happens to be a charmer, he indeed has a sophisticated taste which is why every girl working as an employee happens to drool over his charm plus look-

You mentally slap yourself for again getting these vicious thoughts in your mind.
You shake your head and concentrate on the pending files you had to finish by the end of this week.

During the span of these two months you've tried your level best to get back on tracks. As much as it is easier said than done, you can't help it!

You've craved for your lovers voice, his looks, his affection, his everything to say the least.....
You want Jungkook so bad, you miss the way he would cuddle with you everytime your parents left you alone during the weekend to go to this family recreation....

All this time you've been in contact with your sister who's been your medium in getting the whereabouts of what's been happening behind your back.....
The two families are growing bitter.... Your parents although were angry initially but how long can they hold grudges against you? You called them only yesterday and after scolding you for what seems like forever.... They finally forgave you. Not literally but you're at least assuming by the way they changed the topic henceforth.

As for Jungkook, they don't know about where he is, which makes you worried even more since he won't reply to your sorry texts whatsoever....

"Earth to y/n"

Your little bubble of thoughts burst as soon as you hear someone calling out for your name.
Your eyes dart in the direction from where you heard the voice and here you go.....
Getting all nervous as ever!
Why you do this Mr. kim??

You stand up instantly and bow down, greeting your boss with utmost respect that you can offer.

He smirks and walks closer to you. You couldn't help but inhale the breathtakingly perfume he was wearing.
You look him straight in the eyes but face the ground as a sign of courtesy

"How is the work going?" He asks casually, hands in his pockets

"Uh I uh it's about to get completed sir" you say, stuttering

"Hmm... Good" he says, "I am really impressed by you Ms y/n.... The way you're handling your job is excellent. I wish there were more people like you.... Hard working... Passionate"

You blush terribly hearing your boss complimenting you for the very first time in ever....
You were screaming internally. Why wouldn't you? It isnt something that happens always after all.....