C H A P T E R: 6

"Jungkook stop! You're violating me!" You say, sobbing this time as his grip tightens but the pain in your wrists wasn't even half the pain your heart was suffering.

He was about to make another move when suddenly you blurt out, "Stop! I'm pregnant with your child for crying out loud!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's fist loosens it's grip right after listening to what you had just confessed.
He looks at you, staring your face, not being able to retain anything out of what you spilled.

His lets out a breath and looks at the ground before chuckling, "Wow..... What an excuse"

You were left totally confused, for a minute you thought he would melt down and would take you into an embrace and everything will be over. His rage would finally come to a halt but looking at him claiming it to be an "excuse" nowhere encompasses to what you had expected after you had blurt out about your pregnancy unintentionally.... Although a part of you wanted him to know about it,
to know that you're carrying his child.

The moment you had come to know from the doctor you had visited earlier that in fact what you once were thinking of being a 'flu' was in turn morning sickness, you were feeling ecstatic.... As much as you've been having second thoughts about how you're going to handle this all alone and on top of that you were currently dwelling with taehyung which was making it all so complex than any good but the fact that this baby is your creation and a sign of yours and jungkook's love made you soft and weak.

Your heart was aching now, you couldn't believe your ears, you sniff and look at jungkook with threatening eyes, "come again?"

He looks at you and scoffs, putting his hands in his pockets, "you are bluffing.... you just want me to put that accusation of you being a corrupted manager away, don't you? And in order to seek sympathy you're just fooling me around.... Y/n, dear.... I never expected you to stoop so low" he pouts

You grit your teeth in response, unable to find defensive words because you were now lost in your own world of misery of hearing those brutal words from his mouth.
You draw your palms into a fist and hit his chest.
Defeated you let out warm tears prickle down your once dry face to flow in continuation as you keep on hitting him but to no surprise he just looks at you and then rolls his eyes, "are you done already?" He says, yawning

You look at him, with disgust and anguish this time, "why? Huh? Why are you being so hard on me kook? I admit what I did was wrong but I don't think I deserve this much hate from you! It pains.... It stings me to realize you're growing so distant from me" you say, sobbing hard.
You stop hitting his chest and rest your palms over it.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you!" You say

"Cut it off no-"
You interrupt him and take his hand in yours.
Your eyes meet his orbs.... Oh how missed it all.... How you missed looking at him ever so passionately every time you two met.

You place his hand over your belly, a small curve was evidently noticeable on touch.
His breath hitches as soon as he feels your still not so protruding bump.

"Jungkook.... Please.... We are having a baby!" You say smiling through your tears, "don't you feel anything?"

"You.... n-no way.... I'm not falling into your trap this time!
Already admit that this kid is the result of your intimacy with that f*cktard boss of yours"

That's it. You couldn't take it in any longer and without having to think twice you jerk away his hand from your stomach and slap him hard, "What is wrong with you!!" You shout and without wasting any time you start running.

Tears after tears engulf your face to an extent that it was becoming hard for you to even see your surroundings.
But your emotions were true. You were hurt.
No one ever had made you feel this terrible as he had done today.

You felt humiliated, you felt torn apart and then him calling this kid a bast*rd indirectly was enough to make you suffer that stabbing force piercing through your heart.
How could he? How dare he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were so helpless in this condition.... You haven't told anyone except jungkook about this yet.
Not even your sister, jisoo.
You just wanted to get out of taehyung's mansion and wanted to sort things with jungkook before the revelation and then lead the life as you wanted to but.....

You curl up yourself more, covering the entire circumference of your knees along your arms as you sit on the ground of your balcony -well tae's actually.

You had been crying since this afternoon, not even bothering to notice that it already was 7:05 in the evening.
Your head was aching and you were completely sore from sitting on the floor since so long, you were feeling absolutely pathetic about everything now.

"Y/n...."

You don't even bother to look at him.
You already had been a big burden to him since the time you entered his place.
First you ticked him off by vomiting in his bathroom and then you made him get into this feud with jungkook.

"Don't tell me it's that ass-"

You couldn't help the fact that taehyung was now so close to your figure. He himself was kneeling down to face your weak self, crouching on the cold floor.
Helpless and frustrated, you hug him.
Hiccuping constantly as you keep sobbing hard.

"Shh...." He gives you complete access to hug him all you wanted, if that's what made you felt relieved.
He rubs his hand over your back and let you embrace him.
Even if it was for an eternity.

"I'm a bad person...." You cry, "I don't even know why am I living.... What's my purpose.... I give everyone nothing but troubles" you sob like a two year old complaining about getting scolded by a teacher in front of the class

"I hate myself...."

"Y/n..... What's wrong?" He asks calmly

After a pause, you break the hug and look at his shirt, his chest had a huge patch of your warm tears, "I'm sorry...." You say, regretting.
but as though nothing really happened he diverts his focus on you

"Now tell me.... Is it him?"

You nod, slowly wiping your tears away from your face.

You could see his eyes getting filled with fury, his plams drawing a fist showcasing his veins through them.
He clenches his jaw tightly, "I swear if he does an-"

"Don't" you interrupt, "I just can't bear this all. I'm already having a hard thinking about this baby and I think it'll be better if w-"

"Baby?" He asks, frowning, "what baby?"

"This one" you say placing your hands over your tummy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

. Didn't proofread .

|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹