C H A P T E R: 15

"Blessed are those who give without remembering and take without forgetting."

"taehyung....." you knock before hesitantly calling out for your "dear friend", well at least that's what he claimed you to be.....

You fold your arms over your tiny bulge but then decide to let your hands drop freely by your sides, nope resting your palms over your hips would be better but then you place your hands as a support over your belly. You decide to check for the time on your wristwatch......Wow the minute hand had moved two minutes ahead from when you had last checked the for it... 7:30 p.m

Clearly you were nervous as hell.

Why wouldn't you be? Your sister dearest had decided your 'birthday' dress, which apparently wasn't doing any wonders to hide your pregnancy.

Good thing was that jimin is out of town and so you don't have to be scared of the way the dress shows your bump.

But heck you were still nervous..... You weren't at all feeling beautiful which is what brings you to the room right beside yours, tae's room that is....

"Umm.... Y/n...."

Your eyes dart towards the voice that calls out for your name.
You didn't even realize that he was standing there by the doorframe, looking hot as hel-

You shake your head from any thoughts that might bring disloyalty to jungkook.
Well believe or not, as much as your brain had tried to disown him, your heart definitely preached otherwise....

You still love him.
Or at least that's what the late night thoughts suggest.

You gulp down your saliva as you look at him, staring at you in awe.

"How do I look?" You whisper, almost inaudible at the last part

Taehyung smirks as he scans you, "really? Is that even a genuine question or are you trying to get compliments from me, birthday girl?"

You blush and smile, eyes staring the marble floor

"Compliments it is" he says making you giggle

"No.... I mean I know I might sound like I'm doing this to get attention but seriously, just look at me!!" You say pulling your dress by the stomach to make your bulge look even more evident than before.

"I don't feel confident...." You pout

"Hmm...." Taehyung raises his brows and pouts as well. He places his index over chin and starts pondering, "follow me"

You look at him and there he starts walking inside his room.
You obey him and get inside.

The room is as clean as it should be, well you aren't even surprised any more since over these past weeks of staying with him under one roof has taught you what cleanliness actually means.... Not that you're not hygienic yourself but the level of sanitization that this guy keeps is something....

He stands right in front of the mirror and places his hands inside his pockets.
He gestures you to come closer, after a while of thinking and giving up on understanding what he's upto, you finally scoot your way next to him.

"Look at yourself" he says, pointing his gaze at the mirror.

Your eyes follow his direction. You weren't able to see yourself properly even though your entire attention was stuck at the mirror. All you could really think of as of now was about the current situation.

"Humph...." Taehyung kneels down to level his face to your bump

"So..... did you wish eomma?" He pokes your belly lightly but soon looks up, "I'm sorry if-"