C H A P T E R: 11

You curse under your breath as you try to fix your sundress, hiding the not-so-tiny-almost-3-months-in-bulge.

"Does it look that evident?" You ask taehyung, who was apparently busy honking away, cursing the drunk driver ahead of you two.

"God for the umpteenth time y/n!! Your sister will know it whether you hide or not and besides your purpose for today y/n! Let's not forget that! I'm dropping you there so that you can finally put an end to your silliness and MEET your own sister! You know the one you make a phone call to, the one who helped you run! She has every rights to be knowing and if her husband is whom you are shy about meeting then let me handle it!" He says without a pause, clearly being angry.

Quit the opposite actually since you're the one pregnant not him!

"I'm sorry...." You pout, not making an eye contact with him

He inhales loudly and looks at you, "no I'm sorry.... This traffic and that drunk asshole is making me pissed, is all...."

You pout and nod, trying your best to not say anything further to piss him off more than he already is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Umm.... Turn right!" You almost scream as soon as you recall the map to your sister's house
The car screeches as it stops making your body push towards the dash board, although you didn't collide since you were wearing your seatbelt.

Taehyung looks at you, you give him a sorry look. Well maybe you are actually being a burden for him, no wonder any one would have gotten angry.
He scans for your scared expressions.

"Come on! Now are you really going to be scared of me? Y/n.... Jinja!" He shakes his head in disbelief followed by a chuckle.
You look at him for a while and start giggling away yourself

"Now go!"
You nod and begin unlocking the door.
You stand on the ground and were about to walk towards the cobblestone path that lead to your sister's house fixing your dress time and again as you get conscious when suddenly taehyung rolls down the car window and calls out for you.

"Y/n!"

You turn around, looking in his direction

"Youlookpretty!" He says rolling back the windows and hastily revvs the engine to get back on the lane and off he goes!

You pout trying your very best to hide the natural blush which was latent behind the pinch of rouge you had applied earlier....

You sigh and turn around as you walk all the way towards the main doors.
You wet your lips and frown, mentally praying god for everything to go alright.....

It was weird actually, your sister was the only person in your family with whom were in contact with and she was the only one besides tae, who happens to be the only source of confinement for you but then again what will she think of you.... This child?

Even if she does accept your pregnancy she's definitely not going to express her love whole heatedly especially since you are carrying his child and that too, before actually getting married!

You shake your thoughts away and decide to give it a try, you let your fate decide what happens as you press the doorbell twice. It merely took less than 2 minutes and here comes your sister, opening the door, messed up hair, a huge irritated expression plastered on her face with her crying baby cradled in her arms.

"Y/n!!"

You shrug and look around the house scanning for the whereabouts of jimin, your brother in law, as much as taehyung had tried putting in some sense in you by not being ashamed of your running away since it was purely something out of choice and your sissy aka HIS damn wife helped you out in the same!