C H A P T E R: 25

The sound of your raging heartbeat was all you could actually hear at the moment..
You couldn't bear letting the truth be told out loud.. not as long as you were connected to these three at least! The feeling was overwhelming and being all too caught up in the moment was making you get tensed more and more every passing second..

The feeling of being drifted away from actuality was what best suited the way you were experiencing everything.
A sudden wave of light headedness consumes you wherein all you could feel was nothing but some random black spots and a sensation of tge world beset your eyes spinning around you.

"Oh my goodness! Is she..... bleeding?" Someone called out, at this moment you couldn't even tell whether it was taehyung or Jennie or jungkook who had exclaimed the same in a startling voice.. all you literally felt was a pair of two arms, quickly wrapping you up strongly in an embrace as your eyes slowly start to give up, the face of Jungkook shouting in your face soon fading away, your trembling fingers attempt to touch him but the dizziness gets the best out of you as you faint out..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's all because of you.." jungkook mutters, sobbing profusely as he keeps tapping his feet on the ground with Jennie seated right beside him, crying along

"Stop blaming her! It all started because of you alone!" Taehyung says, his voice trembling a little as he punches the hospital wall where the three had immediately admitted you after you had fell unconscious in tae's arms

Jungkook looks at him with eyes full of agony, guilt and despair.. he wasn't sure if fighting taehyung was even the righteous decision since the guy wasn't wrong..
He felt worse for letting you suffer so much, to break your heart when it happened to be the most fragile thing to be nurtured with utmost care in the condition you were in.. which in a way was caused by his contribution too.

He faces the floor in utter shame, playing with his fingers before Jennie places her palms over his back, rubbing it soothingly, "I'm sorry jungkook.." she cries not understanding how to explain herself or worse, console her fiancé!

There was a torturous pause for a few minutes before the doctor barges out the O.T door, placing the stethoscope back around her neck

Jungkook immediately gets up as he runs to the doctor and he spats out multiple questions hastily all concerning around how you were doing..

"She's fine.. the baby's fine but I'm afraid that she's getting weak-"

"We'll buy whatever medicines you ask doctor just tell us-" taehyung interrupts

The doctor sighs before continuing, "it's not just about the meds sir.. she's traumatized.." she raises her eyebrows as she looks over at the three, "did something bad happened?"

"Umm yeah well uh she's been going through stuff lately.." Jennie replies as she stands near the doctor

"Well that's seriously not in any case an excuse miss. The mother really needs to be relaxed, thankfully the bleeding was because of what we call as the breakthrough bleeding.."

The three look at the doctor clueless of what that means..

"Don't panic you all.. it's a situation when the hormones mess up and cause excess bleeding.. anyway, she's resting now. I've checked her vitals and everything seems pretty normal as of now" she says, raising her eyebrows, "if you guys want to make visits to her then please go one by one to avoid any further problems, hmm?" She gives an assuring smile before heading straight

"I should go in-" Jennie says but jungkook stops her before she could even move a step ahead

"Let him go in.... Seeing us would be the last thing she'd expect.." he says looking at tae

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taehyung's P.O.V:

The sounds of the monitor beeping and seeing the poor girl lying right in front of my eyes as she runs her hands on that bump of hers in which she carries the love of her life made me weak to my knees..

How stupid.. how selfish can we all be sometimes..
We all were in a way giving her nothing but pain in the name of love!
This girl deserves everything.. literally!

I feel so ashamed if myself to kiss her.. what was I even thinking! I didn't sleep the night thinking about how reckless I went by making a move as deadly as that.

How stupid of me to think that I'd have a chance, taken that everything I touch rots!

What have I done to her? I've broken her into shards when all she needed was someone to fix her already broken self..

and the baby.... well it's already bearing the weight of the cruel world when its not even born.. what fate is this??

I slowly walk towards the stool available right next to the bed on which she was resting on.
Her eyes, focused on the ceiling above

"Hey.." she whispers, not facing me

"Y/n I-"

"Don't. Say sorry when it's not even your fault taehyung.. good thing is my baby didn't die.." her voice cracks, eyes watering as she now looks at me, her expressions pleading to get consoled

"My baby is safe tae.... She's safe" she sobs bad, making me blink a few times to avoid myself to breakdown when I am expected to be supporting her

I hold her free hand and cup it with both my hands, staring at the angel like girl.. the girl who deserved spending her life in a castle rather than a foul dungeon.. the girl who should've been treated right instead of lying down on a hospital bed, crying with tears of joy, selflessly concerned only about the health of her child and not herself at all!

"Now stop crying like a baby and gimme that badass grin" I try my best to cheer

She pouts before passing a weak smile to me, "thanks for not telling anything.."

I chuckle, "even if you wouldn't have fainted trust me I wouldn't have done anything disgraceful.." I wink, reassuring her

"I know.." she sighs looking down at her belly, "I hope my baby forgives me for the bad mommy I've been all along.."

I scoff hearing those bogus words that came out of her mouth, "what?! You serious?? I'd kill to have a mommy like you!"

We both stare at each other before realizing how wrong that came out. But we both start laughing out loud,
whatever it was, I was glad to make her smile, laugh..
That's all I want to see on her face.

"Now I'm setting off some rules and you're gonna follow them, arraseo?"

She nods, a sense if confusion written over her face..

"We are leaving home as soon as they discharge you.."

"Uh.. thank God!" She whines

"You are not going anywhere out of the house till your delivery.."

She raises her eyebrows, "which means.."

"Which means jungkook is off limits"

(A/n- Lmao ain't what y'all are thinking^ (・ิω・ิ))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹