Ch.1 hi?

[Anna POV]

I woke up to my alarm blaring it was only 7:00 am and I had to be at school by 8:00 but seeing as it takes my brother 18 years to get out of bed I always had to wake him up and I try to make it as fun as possible so today I got a bucket full of soap and water and walked back up the stairs and opened his bedroom door to see him asleep I walked up to the bed and poured the water on him slowly.

"Fuck...ANNA WHAT THE HELL"

"Oh sorry this isn't the car...Mom wanted me to wash the car dammit...welp"-I said walking out the door closing it behind me and hopping in the shower.

I got out the shower 15 minutes later at 7:25
And changed

I brushed my teeth and hair unplugged my phone and grabbed my keys and walked out the door to my Jeep waiting for Alex to come out so we could drive to school____

____

~at school~
"Hey kenz what's up"-I said standing at my locker

"Nothin...I heard that there is a party tomorrow night at Aaron's we should go"

"We really shouldn't"

"Ohh come on...your friends with Aaron"

"Yeah maybe but I'm not friends with his friends and there gonna be underaged drinking and smoking illegal substances and just....no no I'm not going"

"As long as you don't do that stuff your fine"

"Ughh have you ever heard of guilty by association...Yeah no"

"Please for me"

"..uhhhh I'll think about it ok"

"Great I have to get to science see ya at lunch"

"See ya at lunch"
____

~history~

"Good morning class today we have a video documentary on the Russian revolution...so please be seated and be quiet"-I swear as soon as he said video I was out I tend to get ahead in my classes not on purpose but because everybody else works so slow I mean like really it's not that hard my teachers and principals said I could skip a few grades but me and my mom don't want me too because of graduation dates.

The bell rang which released us for study hall.

I walked out to the courtyard to see Kenzie during our free period usually we would meet up with Alex and Ethan but they had detention for for being late 3 days. So it was just me and Kenzie.

"Have you been to sex Ed"-Kenzie

"No,I have it after lunch..why"