(bonus chapter)

How joeys reputation came of

I walked out of the closet fogs of smoke following out behind me. Charles and Aaron stood there scolding me.

"What." I asked in an annoyed tone.

"You have to stop doing this!" Charles said throwing his hands up.

"Why." I sighed walking away from the janitors closet and down the hall the two swines behind me.

"Because your gonna get in trouble joey and we can't cover for you every time." Charles says anger and frustration clear in his tone

"And you think I'm scared of trouble." I asked turning on my heel to face the dimwits.

"It's not whether your scared of it or not we don't want you to end up in juvie or even worse prison!" Aaron said leaning towards me with his hands raised at his side showing how angry he was at me.

But he's not my mother so he doesn't have the right to yell at me like this.

"Oh well." I shrugged turning around. "Whatever happens happens."
_______

[2 wells later]

"Mr Birlem? Your late."

I shrugged handing her the pink slip. "At least I'm here."

I walked to the back of the class taking a seat in the corner.

"Next tardy and you have detention."
______

[1 week later]

"Joey!" Charles yelled annoyed as I stumbled through the door.

"Shhh my mom will hear you." I said holding a finger to my lips.

I wobbled as I walked towards the stairs.

"Can't you call Aaron or even chad to help you." Charles asked with an eye roll. I took a seat on the stair case bringing the silver flask to my lips. "Will you stop." Charles yelled before snatching the container out of my hand.

"Will you stop." I yelled standing up from my spot.

"You can't keep doing this." Charles said softening his tone. "I can't stand looking at my best friend like this." He shook his head.

"Then go home." I said yanking the container out of his hand. "I don't need you." I said venom in my tone and coldness in my glare.

"Yes you do."
_______

[1 month later]

"Wassup Joey" Aaron said placing a hand on my shoulder

"Sup"

He stood in front of me next to chad and Charles. I looked at them through foggy eyes.

"Joey what the fuck!" Charles said leaning towards my face. "Don't tell me your fucking high at school."

"Fine. I'm not high." I said giving a tight smile. Pushing past them.

"Come on you we're doing good." Chad sighed.

"All good things turn bad." I shrugged.
_______
[3 days later]

I smiled successfully as i stepped away from the red spray painted wall.

"Joey this was a bad idea." Chad says from behind me.

"Your such a Goody two shoes" I said with a laugh as I shook my head.

I looked at the wall that read. Fuck this in big red spray paint.

I heard footsteps coming from down the hall. I muttered a curse under my breathes before ducking behind the staircase.

"Who's there?" Asked an older voice before a bright light was shined.

"Shh" I whispered softly to chad who squared next to me.

"If I get caught for th

"You won't." I replied cutting him off.

"Well well Well joey birlem" I looked up at Principal Haritz who stood in front of me and chad.

I gave a small smile before standing up.

"Hello."

"Joey Birlem one more act like this and your expelled."

So I guess you could say one incident didn't decide my whole reputation and trust me there's plenty more where that came from.

-Joey
_______

This is the last bonus chapter the next chapter out is the second to last and if you have any questions comment also the other joey fanfic prologue is also put so check it out LY

-Lexi💗