(bonus chatper)

How Kenzie and Anna met

I walked in next to Alex taking a good look at the big room filled with kids my age. The red haired teacher smiling next to us as she knelt down to our height.

"Anna." She started as she placed a hand on my pink polka dot backpack. "Your gonna go sit over there" she pointed to a girl with dark hair and two braids smiling widely at me as she waved ecstatically.

"Hi!" The dark haired girl said with bliss in her voice and joy in her smile.

"Hi!" I replied returning the smile as she pulled me into a hug.

"We're gonna be bestfriends!"
_______

[five years later]

"Anna?!" Kenzie yelled before a slam of the door was heard.

"One sec" I closed my book jogging out my room and down the stairs that lead to the living room.

"I'm hungry." She stated with a tilt of her head as she started towards the kitchen. "Have you heard from Ethan?" She asked with a major smile on her face.

Kenzie liked Ethan sine she met him in first grade. A year after me and her became best friends.

"No." I replied with a giggle. "But Alex told me he's gonna be over tonight." I said happily as I tapped my fingers on the counter. "I also heard he might like you too."

"What!" She asked with wide eyes as she turned around with a container full of mangos.

"I'm kidding I don't know if he does or not but I'm 99.999999% sure he would."
________

[2 years later]

"HAPPY THIRTEENTH!" Kenzie yelled guiding me into a hug. A wide smile plastered on my face.

"Thank you." I replied with a giggle hugging her back.

"I can't believe we've been best friends for seven years." She replied with a happy smile on her face as she held a hand on my shoulder.

"Unbelievable...I cant believe I've been best friends with psychopath for seven years." I said with wide eyes as I looked off past her trying to hold in my laughter.

"Shut up!" She giggled as she hit my shoulder.

"Ouch!"
_______

[three years later]

"So about the party...."-Kenzie continued

"What about it"

"Have you decided"

"I don't knoww"-I said

"Please you owe me"

"For what"-I said kinda shrieking

"For that time you wanted to sneak out and watch that R rated movie when we were 13 and I told you you wouldn't like it then you kept me up all night about it"

"Kenzie that was what 4 years ago"

"Okay what about the other time when we were 15 and you wanted to hang out past 12 and you knew your mom would let you because it was a school night but you still did it any way and then you got me and you grounded for 2 weeks"

"Kenzie list off recent things"

"That time we went to hang around the bad kids and I was fine with it but you chickened our as soon as they walked towards you"

"Ughh Fine....I'll go"

"REALLY...omg omg omg Thank you"

"Mhm...look I have to go text me after school for plans"

"Okie dokie"
________

And that's how I met my best friend. Since I've met her my life has been crazy, adventurous, exciting, and epic. She's changed everything even if I was only in kindergarten....LY kenz

-Anna 💗