(bonus chapter)

Mama Williams POV

I walked down the hallway taking a glance out the window that went from the floor to the ceiling. The tall sky scrapers lining the traffic occupied street. The building lights lit up the streets seeing as it was 3 am in New York.

I always worked this late, it's not what i preferred but it's what I needed-what Anna and Alex needed they never had a second parent helping to pay the bills or pay for school fees it's always been just me.

I work to make them happy to make sure they get everything they want. My biggest fear is letting them down. There are so many things i worry about daily like insurance, money, debt, or not making enough time for my kids. Everything i do is for them. I just worry i disappoint them.

I am beyond proud of Anna getting where she is now shes always been smart, kind and those are things that are gonna get her far in life i cant wait to see her grow into a strong independent women, and Alex has grown so much from the immature kid he was into a smart young man he is so strong i can not even imagine how hard it must have been growing up without a father but that has only made him so much more of a man.

I try to be there for them whenever i can but its hard considering i work basically all day. I should not be so hard on myself but the fact that i am disappointing Anna and Alex is terrifying. I just hope they are doing okay i call as much as i can but it is difficult. I hope they are doing fine in school.

- Jane Williams

-----------

The next few chapters are gonna be bonus chapters please read them they are very important to understand all the characters stories. Make sure to check my profile because i am putting up the prologue to my other Joey fanfic shortly after i post this one make sure to check it out. Also comment questions you want me to answer on any of the next few chapters they can ANYTHING from personal questions about me or questions like what my inspo was for a certain character or something i will either reply to them in the comments or make them into an update idrk yet. LY

-Lexi xoxo 💗