Ch.59 Hes so fucked

Annas POV

I stepped out of the shower wrapping the towel around my petite frame feeling the water slip from my hair falling down my back making me chill.

I threw on a black crop top and blue shorts tying the white draw string to fit my waist. I sighed deciding it would probably be better if I blow dry my hair...so that's what I did running the brush through my hair as the hot air blew out of the dryer hitting my hair that rested on my shoulder and tickling my neck. I put my hair in a messy side braid. Walking out of the bathroom turning the light off.

I looked to my right seeing the messy white desk with stacks upon stacks of books and notes I had checked out for my research. I saw the nearly empty pill bottle of Amphetamine sitting on top of one of the smaller stacks of books. I grabbed the thin visa before shadowing it behind a bigger stack hiding it just in case someone were to come in.

I walked out of my room shutting the door behind me walking across the usually cold wooden hallway floor lined with white walls occupied by pictures of me and Alex or me and Kenzie or Ethan and Alex and a few with me Alex and Mom...not many with her though.

It's been hard...not having her around...her and Kenzie were the only other girls I could talk to...and now that she's always working it's hard to talk to her about school, my friends...she doesn't even know about joey.

I can't imagine how Alex must feel we've never really had a dad...the closest is probably Ethan's dad or our uncle.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I realized I was already at the bottom of the stair case.

"You good Anna"-Aaron asked worry in his tone and expression I nodded noticing the sting in my eyes.

I wiped away any possible tears walking fast to the empty kitchen.

I've never actually cried a lot...rarely ever...but when I do it's not just about one thing unless that one thing is bad usually it's everything that I've kept bottled up just piling and piling until there's no more room left for anymore shit so I explode into a disaster.

I felt the tears building up as they brimmed my eyes I slide down the wall next to the counter.

I'm not gonna cry....

I never get to see my mom.

I haven't had a decent conversation with her in months.

I don't even know my dad.

I have Joey but I don't.

Fucking Eric thinks I'm some tool.

I can't even find a decent distraction from this whole 'research' I've been lying to Joey and my friends about.

I mean for fucks suck I'm taking drugs. Prescriptions not prescribed to me!

'Good girl gone bad'

I'm supposed to be this innocent, pure little girl to hide the fact that nothings okay.

I read a lot yeah I love it but I also love the feeling it gives me sending me into this make believe world where everything's perfect when it's not...it's mesmerizing.

I haven't eaten for like days until a few hours ago

I haven't slept in weeks.

I felt the hot tear slide down my cheek as I sobbed. I held in the sobs and sniffles fearing the boys would see me and feel pity which is the last piece of bullshit and make believe I need. I held my hand against my mouth holding in the sobs and loud cry's.

But I just couldn't help it.

I felt like I was being consumed in a doggy pile of all the problems happening in my life and I was at the bottom slowly losing my breath as everything piles up.

I felt the cold wall against my bare back and the cold tile floor underneath my legs. I was being consumed in coldness...needing that feeling of fire.

I can't hold anything in any more.

I bit my lip holding back the urge to just let my sobs and cry's be heard.

Im so pathetic.

I felt rivers of hot tears running down my face giving me little warmth in this cold house with the cold floor and the cold walls...and a cold boring pathetic crying little girl.

I let go of my lip between my teeth letting the loud sob escape my lips as I threw my head back against the wall feeling tears escape rapidly.

I heard shuffles run to me. But I couldn't see them my vision was blurry and fuzzy as tear after tear escaped my eye.

That's when I realized

I'm the one suffering in the connection.

I couldn't tell who took a seat next to me until I felt their heated hands wrapped gently around my waist.

"Shh...I'm here it's okay"-Joey whispered as I laid my head on his shoulder my vision still blurry from the tears being dammed in my eyes.

I let out staggered breathes as I tried to breath

I heard the other two sets of feet walk off as Joey and I sat here on the cold floor against the cold wall...but I wasn't cold anymore...and it wasn't until then that I realized the impatient need I had for this fire he set off in me.
______

Joeys POV

I carried a sleeping Anna up the stairs to her room...I realized how tired I was when I noticed her soft fluffy bed in the middle of her room with stacks of book spread out. Her room was lit only by the moon, her alarm clock glowing the time 7:58 pm, and her lamp on her desk.

I gently laid her on her bed covering her in the blankets before walking over to her desk.

I noticed the books lots of books..."The Alchemist" the sight of the book brought a smile to my face ever since that night with Anna this book has been popping up a lot....my smile slowly faded when I noticed the books and notes labeled under Human connection I picked up the book on the top of the stack flipping through the torn out pages. I set the book down with a sigh escaping my lips. I reached behind the massive stack to grab the research but instead knocking an orange cylinder container with a white cap off the desk. I bent down to pick it up noticing the label.

Amphetamine

Prescribed by: LA pharmacist
Prescribed to: Henry Travis
Date prescribed: 2-14-18
Best if used by: 7-28-19

I looked over my shoulder at the beautiful small fragile sleeping girl that I've learned to love. Without thinking I grabbed the bottle gripping it in my hands before furiously walking down the stair case.

"Keep an eye on Anna will you"-I said to Aaron grabbing my wallet and keys to my car chad and Kenzie dropped off earlier

"Sure...where are you going"-Aaron replied with a raised eyebrow

"You know Brandon Rowland"-I asked before they both nodded "We have a...friendly conversation..."-I said giving a slight grin before walking out the door slipping the bottle of pills into my pocket.

How could he sell such an innocent, sweet, precious, beautiful little thing something so harsh and bad.

He's so fucked.
_______

Ly

-Lexi 💗