Ch.61 shark week

Annas POV

I threw a hair brush in a bag tossing it over my shoulder walking across the hallway leaning against Alex's door frame watching as he sat on his bed scrolling through something.

Ow.

Ow.

Ow.

I hate being a female sometimes.

"Are you ready"

"Yeah lets go"-he said standing up grabbing his keys off of his bedside table....his room wasn't a mess lined cleaner...Okay his is but mine if dirty from books his is from clothes and dirty laundry.

I walked down the steps sliding on my vans before I walked out the door. I got to take a shower before so I changed I figured it would be easier that way.

"Do you know the address"-Alex asked opening the drivers door.

"Duh"-I said tossing my bad in the bag before grabbing onto the roofs handle to help me into the lifted Jeep.

I felt my phone buzz in my lap but leaves it figuring it was a notification from the group chat. I brought the seatbelt across by body turning up the heater because cold water was dripping from my hair.

"Moms coming back home Friday"-Alex said as he looked over the seat to pull out the drive way.

"That's awesome how long until she has to go to New York"-I asked he shrugged taking a turn

I didn't live that far from Charles I fact we were basically able to walk to each others houses but I figured it would be easier to drive because me and Alex both have been walking around all day.

We took the last turn driving down Charles street seeing joeys GTR already parked on the curb and Kenzie's Toyota Corolla Parker on the curb a bit behind joey.

I told Alex to park behind Kenzie.

I hoped out of the Jeep grabbing my bad out of the back before Chads red Jaguar sedan.

"Aye Anna what's good"-chad said making me laugh as he walked up to me and gave me a hug

"I literally saw you thirty minutes ago"-I chuckled

"I know I can't give my best friend a hug"-he asked shaking his head I shrugged as we walked up the concrete path to the front door.

I didn't bother knocking so I just walked right in setting my bag down behind the couch.

"What's up guys"-Alex and chad said as they walked around giving all the guys a bro hug

"Oh my god your here"-Kenzie said running up to me in relief

I chuckled

"You have no idea how much torture I was going through"-Kenzie said dramatically dragging me to the couch.

I plopped down on the couch laughing as Kenzie rolled her eye at the boys ranting about how me and Kenzie planned back to back charity's....oh well.

"Are we skipping tomorrow"-Kenzie asked the guys while she turned so her back was facing the tv and she was looking at them.

"I'm so down"-Aaron replied with wide eyes

No.

"Same"-Charles said causing everyone else to reply with an  'yes' or 'down '

No.

"Anna?"-they all looked at me with hopeful eyes

No!