Ch.62 hide and seek

Annas POV

I heard banging and screaming coming from the kitchen every few minutes. I tried to ignore it but it kept getting louder and lifer to the point where I wouldn't have any chance of going back to sleep.

"Can you guys please be quit"-I groaned rolling over on the soft couch pressing a pillow against both of my ears but the sound of Kenzie and Aaron arguing was much to loud.

"Shut up!"-Charles groaned a couple feet away from me on the couch

"Right Shut up"-Joey said I could hear his eye roll

"What are they even arguing about"-Ethan asked I couldn't see his facial expression due to me laying on my stomach with my face pressed against the couch cushions but I could tell he was confused....he's not used to this. 

"Something stupid most likely"-I mumble barely audible due to the couch cushion muffling my words.

"I WANT PANCAKES"-Kenzie yelled before a thud was heard

"AND I WANT FRENCH TOAST"-Aaron said before another this was heard

"YOU ALWAYS GET YOU WAY I WANT PANCAKES THIS TIME"-Kenzie said before yet again another this was heard

"OH MY GOD JUST MAKE BOTH"-Alex yelled I felt the couch dip as he plopped onto it with a sigh

"Amen"-I replied still with my head in the couch cushion hoping my head ache would magically go away by doing so.

I heard both Kenzie and Aaron sigh before a thud and clank was heard. I'm hoping their both okay but I'm in to much pain to check.  So I just shrugged and continued to look into the blackness my closed eyes were creating.

I realized that it wasn't helping my head ache so I sat up leaning against the back of the couch letting out a long tired sigh. Even though I just woke up if you knew how much I was worn out from...everything I mean let's be honest Kenzie and Aaron always fight which made my head ache worst I felt like I was being stabbed simultaneous and on top of everything I had to deal with both of these all day considering I'm the only remotely responsible one and I wasn't gonna leave seven childish sixteen year olds alone for eight hours.

"Can we do something today" Charles groaned annoyed.

Please no.

"No" I rolled my eyes standing up from the couch immediately missing the warmth and safe feeling it gave me Ugh.

"Why are you against everything I wanna do" Charles says with a huff and crosses his arms.

I didn't feel the need to reply because I'm not always against Charles he's one of my best friends.

"Are y'all almost done" I asked with a groaned as I turned the corner into the kitchen where Kenzie and Aaron stood glaring at each other

"They haven't even started" joey said with a groan as he walked into the kitchen

"Because Kenzie won't hand me the pan spray" Aaron said in a screech as he held onto the handle of a pan

"Get it your self" Kenzie replied with an eye roll as she flipped her pancake.

I sighed walking out the kitchen into the living room where the other four goons laid sprawled out on the couch.

I took a seat on the palette Kenzie made last night.

This is gonna be a long day.

_______

"Can we please do something else we always watch movies" I asked looking around to see if any one was with me.