Ch.58 eventful

(So I wanna make Alex and Ethan bigger characters in the book cause I think it will help the plot a lot and kinda make it a bit more interesting so you might see a bit of them hanging out with the crew after all Ethan and Alex are like brothers to Anna so their gonna get along with Chad and Aaron I also want to make Charles a bit more of a main character like maybe a bit more protective of Anna another thing is I'm sure if you guys follow the boys social media you know who Kylie is well I'm thinking about adding her too because it's just not the same but idk for sure about that one let me know what you think of course if I do add her nothing is gonna change the bond she has with any of the other people in her "click" it's just gonna be another friend in the "click".)

Annas POV

I stood up from my desk closing my books and laptop.

The floor was cold because of my fan that has been on all night.

I walked over to my closet where I already had swimsuits laid out I changed quickly and threw an oversized shirt. I put everything I might need today in a bag and unplugged my phone.

I walked out of my room then across the hall to Alex's room where he was still sleep.

I went back in my room opening up the top drawer to my dresser where there were a few things consisting of air horns, balloons, baby powder, and shaving cream.

I grabbed the hair horn quietly walking back into Alex's room.

He always complains about me waking him up like this but he should have an alarm set.

I pressed down on the button on top of the horn watching as Alex screamed and fell off the bed.i couldn't help but laugh.

"Get up we have the car wash today"
I said walking out of his room tossing the air horn on my bed and walking down the hallway, then down the wooden stairs... cautiously.

I walked into the kitchen noticing my moms empty mug on the counter I looked it the small window on the other side of the room that faced the drive way that was empty apart from mine and Alex's Jeep that we shared.

Does Mom work Saturdays now.

I shrugged away the thought before grabbing a to go cup putting some ice in it and pulling out a cold coffee I made last night out of the fridge

I always hated hot coffee it burns my tongue

My phone kept buzzing on the counter before I decided to pick it up.

Incoming phone call from Jojo :)

"Hello"

"Hey I'm on my way to the car wash and was wondering..if you wanted a ride"- he said again I could tell how nervous he was the sound of his voice shake

"Yeah that'll be awesome"I said smiling

"Okay I'll see you in about five minutes"

"Okay"

"Okay"

"Okay"

"Okay"

I smiled and hung up grabbing my bag. And walking towards the living room where Alex was sitting on the couch

"Hey joeys giving me a ride so you don't have to"-I said taking a seat on the couch

"Okay"