Ch.55 rain drops

Annas POV

The light shining through my bedroom windows were different still bright but the gold, white color was a bit more grey and blue. I stood up from desk walking towards my window and taking a seat on the cushions as I peeked out the white silk curtains to see grey clouds and light rain drops plummeting toll they were destroyed once hitting the ground.

I some ways I feel rain drops are brave falling, plummeting even though they know the outcome of falling so hard...I scared of hard I'm falling.
______

I threw on my black vans and bright yellow rain jacket after changing into my ripped jeans and plain white t shirt.

I sighed walking out into the drizzle...it was raining hard enough to drench me but I knew the it would get worse as the day progresses.

Tonight I have the banquet which I don't want to go to but to make it all worse my date is Joey and he can't even tell me the truth. I'm not gonna be petty and not show up or avoid him all day but I'm not welcome him with open arms...I just don't understand why he had to lie.

I hopped into the white Jeep waiting for Alex

It's been a while

Last night when Alex and Ethan got me from the library Alex waited for me all night until I was willing to leave he didn't pressure me or push me about leaving he waited calmly...and I appreciate that.

"Good morning"-Alex said getting in the Jeep a few moment after me with a wide smile spread across his pale face...I've always been tanner than him he wasn't pale but compared to me he was which I've never understood other than that it's clear we're twins.

"Why are you so happy"-I asked bringing the seat belt across my chest to meet with the buckle.

"Rumor has it that I'm getting an award tonight"-he said with a smile as he sat straight up in his seat and pulled out the driveway he always been the better driver of the two hence why he drives. Technically I could considering it's our car but I never felt like making a pay of destruction on the road so I never driver.

"What award"-I asked intrigued as I turned the heater on and started at the shine on the road caused by the light rain we were having.

"MVP"

"That's awesome"-I replied with a smile.

The rest of the car ride was spent with us having small conversations about school or oddly joey which ended quickly. We took turns picking the song, and eventually we made it to school...with out an argument.

I opened my door hopping out of the Jeep it wasn't y'all but I had to hop to get in and out.
I got my back pack from the back seat before meeting Alex at the front of the Jeep and we walked together into the school with Ethan.
______

"Anna"-Kenzie said tapping my boulder before I sighed and looked at her sitting next to me in the back of the lab

"Yes"-I asked uninterested as I looked back through the microscope at bacteria that we had to explain.

Squirmy
Gross
Fuzzy

I wrote down what I saw then slide the microscope to Kenzie before she looked at me briefly then through the microscope

"What's up with you"-she asked sliding me back the scope

"Nothing"-I mumbled changing the slide and looking through the microscope I could basically hear her eye roll

Tiny
Skinny
Green

I slide the microscope back to Kenzie before standing up with my paper avoiding any more questions I walked up to Mr. Gilbert and handing him my sheet.