Ch.68 the good girl and the bad boy

I sat next to Joey on the top of my roof it's officially been a year since I've know the kid I've never felt more love, anger, passion and care as I had this past year. He changed my whole perspective on people and life. He has taught me so much in so little time he has made me a better person, a better friend... a better girlfriend. We were both so young and didn't understood the concept of love. He's taught me so much about it. He's taught me how to feel love and how to give it, and he hasn't even realized it. Over the past year we've both grown and changed but one thing that has remained the same was the burning fire I feel when his skin brushes mine that'll always remain the same. Over the past year we've both learned from each other. Taught each other what life means to each other, what it means to be in love, we've taught each other the value of respect and trust. But the most important thing I've learned is that not to judge a book by their cover or else you might miss out on an amazing story. Joeys Reputation was something that I feared in the beginning something that made me revolted by him but know I realized his story was what made ours great. The good girl and the bad boy. Such a cliche I know. So that's our story amazing, beautiful, clichè, epic, sad...but most of all legendary. I owe it to Joey.

I rested my head on his shoulder as I looked at the star filled sky he snaked his arm around my shoulder resting his head on top of mine.

"I love you."
"I love you too."
________

GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE