Hicctooth// Memories Part 1

(@Social_Gamer_
Can you do one where Hiccup loses his memory and the gang tries to get it back, but Toothless is the one to get it back)

Sunny days on the Edge were pretty regularly, but heavy snow storm clouds approached the riders' base fast. Astrid and Stormfly waited out the storm easily. Stormfly had used her body as a massive heating blanket for Astrid, while Astrid was warm and snuggled against her dragon. Stormfly was willingly squished in Astrid's bed, mostly because Astrid would scratch scratch her dragon's jaw with all the free time. Stormfly crowed in delight as Astrid gave her her undying attention, which she absolutely loved. Astrid laughed lightly, as she well knew that Stormfly was one of the vainest Nadders she had ever met.
Suddenly a thump sounded outside her door. Stormfly jolted up, sniffing the air. She chirped and jumped up, forcing Astrid to wrap a blanket around herself and opened her door. The cold blast of snow and air plowed through her door, making her regret her decision to open the door.
"Toothless? What are you doing here?" Astrid stepped aside for the Night Fury to get into her hut.
Toothless roared hoarsely and reared on his hind legs and walked in. In his front he carried the oddly familiar Viking. Astrid cleared her covers and bowls from her meal off her bed. Toothless gladly half laid, half dropped Hiccup onto the bed. Astrid laid him the rest of the way, while Toothless dropped back to all fours. Astrid covered him with blankets and took her position next to the bed and grabbed his hand, just as she did when he was in a coma.

     Astrid walked back into her hut with a bowl of Gobber's yak noodle soup. Hiccup was sitting up and looking around.
     "A-Astrid?" Hiccup looked at her.
     "Hiccup! You're okay." Astrid sat the soup down and approached him.
     "Uh, I guess? Why the worry? And why am I in your hut?" Hiccup stammered.
     "Why the worry? Hiccup, your my best friend!" Astrid said indignantly.
     "Since when? You hate me! All of Berk hates me, I mean, Hiccup the runt. And why is there a Night Fury and Deadly Nadder in here alive?" Hiccup blabbered.
     "You don't remember the last three years," Astrid said sadly.
     Hiccup stared at her quizzically. Astrid huffed and grabbed his arm, dragging him to the Clubhouse. She sat down with the rest of the gang and explained the situation.
     "Why are you guys being nice to me? Is this some kind of a joke?" Hiccup demanded.
     Snotlout and the Twins shrugged. Fishlegs twiddled his thumbs and Astrid pinched the bridge of her nose. She sat down in front of Hiccup. She stared him in the eyes.
     "Alright here's what happened Hiccup," Astrid started. "You trained a dragon."

     "You guys are lying, you're just playing a joke on me," Hiccup snarled. "Isn't it bad enough that I'm a disgrace to the Haddocks?"
     "Hiccup, we're not lying," Astrid insisted.
     "If we were, then I'd be laughing," Tuffnut stated. "Am I laughing? No seriously, am I laughing? Sometimes I laugh without knowing." Tuffnut let out a short laugh.
     "I will never believe you on this you guys," Hiccup said harshly. He got up and walked out of the Clubhouse.
     Astrid stepped and looked sorrowfully at the one-legged Viking that she loved. Toothless warbled and nudged her hand. She patted his head. Toothless seemed to be lost in dragon thought. Suddenly he nudged Astrid. He waved his tail in front of her face, pleading her to take it off. Astrid shook in head in confusion and could not comprehend when he wanted. Toothless started to hit it tail, then showed it to her again.
     "Um, I think he wants you to take his tail off," Tuffnut said.
     "That is the dumbest idea I've ever heard!" Ruffnut swatted him.
     Toothless warbled excitedly at Tuffnut's suggestion.
"You really want me to take it off bud?" Astrid asked. She shrugged and took his prosthetic off when he nodded and roared. She removed the entire mechanism and saddle. Toothless shook himself and now looked like a full blown Night Fury, minus the tail fin of course.
"See, I gotcha T, totally in sync," Tuffnut said, clicking his tongue.
Toothless then raced out of the Clubhouse and bunched his muscles to take flight, only the remember about his tail. He relaxed and was annoyed to have to take the stairs. Astrid watched with a smile as he left to find Hiccup. She knew exactly where Toothless was heading. There was a small cove in the Edge, made from all the years the ocean beat agains the side. A beautiful spring and a soft beach of sand complemented the ivy covered stone walls of the cove.
"Uh, where's he going?" Tuffnut asked dumbly.
Astrid looked back at his with a grin. "Hiccup's gonna train a dragon again."

Part 2 will be up, but I'm taking off from writing Friday-Monday because of a graduation and people and chaos. So part two will be up somewhere around Wednesday or Thursday. Promise!
Also, did anyone notice Tuffnut's line straight from RTTE?
Byeeeeeeeeee!