Tuffnut// Its a Date// Part 1

So I realized, I don't write much about Tuffnut. So here is the story set up: Ruff and Snotlout are engaged, Hiccup and Astrid are married and Heather and Fishlegs are almost ready to be engaged. ENJOY!

Tuffnut wandered around Berk, "haunting the moors", as he calls it. He watched the villagers mill around the plaza, splashes of color from their dragons appeared as well. Tuffnut saw Hiccup and Astrid, laughing and chasing each other. Their love was clear. Heather and Fishlegs took a much softer and more subtle approach. They snuck quick smiles, compliments wee given a a quick kiss here and there for the nearly betrothed. Then there was his sister. She and Snotlout were to be married. The marriage and knowledge of settling down made Ruffnut a more calm Viking. No longer would she blast things into oblivion with her brother, but she took to making small explosions.
"You know what?" Tuffnut asked no one in particular. "Everyone's happy, except me. So I'm going to do it! I'm going to ask the woman of my dreams out with me. Mm hm!"
Tuffnut strode off, looking for the only Viking that ever was "lucky" enough to catch Tuffnut's keen eye.
Tuffnut scouted around Berk for the elusive Viking. He checked the armory, where she worked as Gobber's right hand helper, or left hand helper. She was not there. Tuffnut continued onto the stables, where's she houses her Triple Stryke, but to no avail. Tuffnut spotted her wandering herd of Scuttleclaw hatchlings, but she was nowhere to be seen.
"Ruffnut! Have you seen," Tuffnut broke off and leaned close to his sister's ear, "her?"
Ruffnut shook her head. "Sorry bro, I haven't seen her since last time you got on the wrong end of Rumen's tail." Ruffnut clapped him on his back and linked with Snotlout again. "Hey, if I see her, I'll tell her you're looking for her."
Tuffnut nodded glumly. His shoulders slumped as he walked back down the myriad of steps leading from the Great Hall. Barf and belch had a disagreement and were no longer on speaking terms, which rendered Tuffnut dragonless. Tuffnut kicked the dirt in disappointment. Suddenly something wrapped around his waist and yanked him into the air.
"Wah! Ah! Help! Help!" Tuffnut yelled.
Tuffnut snapped his head around at the sound of quiet giggling. There stood the person he was looking for. Her perfect waist length red hair was nearly pulled into two braids. Her red leather armor covered her torso and fell for a skirt, matching her flaming orange top. Her dragon, Rumen, was a handsom red and yellow Triple Stryke.
     "Well, well, look who we caught Rumen, the elusive Tuffnut Thorston." She snapped, and Rumen let him down.
"Hey, hi Kaddy," Tuffnut said with a wave. "You know, Rumen is one cool dragon, I mean, super dangerous."
"Isn't he, gotta love him," Kaddy agreed whilst stroking Rumen's forehead.
"So I was wondering, if you'd like to go do something sometime?" Tuffnut said quickly.
"Sure, but what would we call it?" Kaddy asked sweetly.
"We'd call it," Tuffnut paused to think. "Doing the thing together! What'd ya think?" Tuffnut crossed his arms, pleased with his answer.
"What if we just call it a date," Kaddy suggested.
"Really, you'd actually go on a date with me?" Tuffnut's face lit.
"Sure, if we can take Barf and Belch and at least destroy one thing," Kaddy pleaded.
"Oh sure! No problemo," Tuffnut agreed. "So I'll pick you up tonight?"
Kaddy nodded and quickly pecked his cheek. "See you then."
Tuffnut stood shocked. As soon as he regained his sensed he yelled, "remember it's not very fancy!"
Kaddy gave a thumbs up as she shot off with Rumen. Tuffnut cheered and did a disco type dance in the middle of the plaza, earning a few looks of confusion from his fellow villagers. (Think victory dance during the Thorston induction trials)

So? What'd ya think? Tuffnut going on a date? Comment down below if you'd go on a date with Tuff.
Part two coming!