Hiccstrid// The Proposal

There is an apparent scene in the new movie that is about Hiccstrid talking about the next step in their relationship.
"Well, Hiccup, what now?"
"What do you mean?" Hiccup asked. He laid his hand over Astrid's.
"Well, what now?" Astrid looked down for a second. "For us?"
Hiccup chuckled. "Oh, well." He grasped both of her hands and held them close to his chest. "I suppose it's the next step."
     Astrid smiled. "You think?"
     "Astrid, you have been my everything for years now, and, with this war coming, I need to have you, before something goes wrong." Hiccup stood up, pulling her up with him.
"Hiccup," Astrid sighed.
"No, I need to do this," Hiccup insisted. "Astrid we've technically been betrothed since we were eighteen, but we- I need the last half. I know the timing isn't great, but will you marry me?"
Astrid brushed a few loose hairs from his eyes. "What do you think?"
     Hiccup smiled and pressed a kiss to her lips. Astrid smiled and dipped backwards, bringing Hiccup leaning forward. They broke for a second, looking at each other, memorizing each other.
     "I can't wait for this to be over," Hiccup said with a sigh.
     Astrid wrapped her arms around his neck, nuzzling her nose against his. Her forehead touched his. "I'm sure it will soon."
     Hiccup chuckled and nodded. "I love you Astrid."
     "I love you to, Hiccup," Astrid said softly.
     Hiccup kissed her and brought her close for a hug. Astrid sighed, listening to his heartbeat, his chin resting on hers. Hiccup sighed, relieved and glad he and Astrid would finally get married.