Heathlegs// The First Kiss

The Night Terrors sang from their perches, alerting everyone that it was dawn and time to start the day. The sun popped it's glorious rays around the mountain top of Dragons Edge. Fishlegs squinted as the rays pierced through his deep slumbering darkness. Outside some small birds chirped, but many dragon calls could be heard. Fishlegs groaned and rolled out of bed, placing his helmet upon his head.
     Meatlug would be a while before waking up, so Fishlegs wandered outside without her. He spotted two dragons in the sky, one black and one a vibrant golden and blue. He watched as Hiccup and Astrid showed of tricks and just enjoyed each other's time. Fishlegs sighed. Would he ever be able ,to do that?
     "Hey Fishlegs," A voice startled him.
     He screamed and squealed, tripping over his own feet. Looking up he saw familiar black hair and silver scales. "Hey Heather."
"Where's Meatlug?" Heather looked behind him for the loyal Gronckle.
"She's still sleeping," Fishlegs said.
"Oh," Heather said while nodding.
"You wouldn't happen to want to go on a walk would you?" Fishlegs asked tentatively.
"Sure," Heather agreed, "let's go to the west side, Astrid said all the greenery is in bloom."
     Fishlegs offered his arm and Heather gladly accepted. The walked arm in arm for a long time. A comfortable chat filled the small space around them. Soon Heather's senses were overwhelmed with the sweet smell of flowers and pollen. She smiled widely once she saw the lush west field.
     "Look Fishlegs, it's so pretty," Heather gushed.
     Fishlegs leaned down and picked a Middlemist flower. It's beautiful pink petals sat atop a perfect, healthy, green stem. Fishlegs held it out as Heather turned back towards him. He smiled bashfully and held it out to her. Heather smiled softly and gently took it from his hands. She caressed its soft petals and looked up at Fishlegs through her eyelashes.
     Fishlegs looked deep into her eyes, attempting to read her thoughts. He threw the rule book out the window and leaned down and pressed his lips to Heather's. She accepted the kiss. She closed her eyes and savored the new experience. They pulled away quickly, Heather blushing and Fishlegs looking sheepish.
     "So, what does that make us?" Fishlegs asked hesitantly.
     "Secret lovers," Heather said. "Goodness knows that Astrid would be completely against me, especially after what I did to her and Hiccup."
     "What did you do to them?" Fishlegs asked.
     Heather linked her arm in his and pulled him back on their walk, cuddling up to his side. She started in on her story of how much she teased Astrid about her and Hiccup.
     Though Heather wanted to be "secret" lovers, unbeknownst to the two of them four sets of eyes were watching. Astrid and Hiccup exchanged smiles and patted their dragons, who were also onlooking.

So???????? What'd ya think????
So sorry for the late update, I got super busy and kinda forgot for a bit. But I'm back for reals this time!!!!!!
P.S. Middlemist flowers are from Once Upon A Time