Rufflout// A Helping Hand

Requested by: @Fandom_Queen23
Can you do a rufflout one where Ruffnut gets injured and then Snotlout helps her out?

Set after RTTE, but before HTTYD2.
Also, Heathlegs is in this. I know I'm messing up the actual story, but for the sake of this story Heather is with Fish.

"SNOTLOUT!"
Tuffnut's enraged roar carried through most of Berk. Many Vikings stopped to see the Viking rage through the village. Hiccup broke his kiss with Astrid and peeked out from between the two huts, Astrid poking her head out also. Fishlegs and Heather stopped to avoid getting run over. They exchanged confused looks.
"Snotlout! Snotters! There you are," Tuffnut heaved.
Snotlout stood with his arms crossed, glaring at the male twin. "What do you want Tuffnut?" Snotlout asked in annoyance.
     "It's Ruffnut! She needs you!" Tuffnut panted. "She needs someone who will help her."
     Snotlout and Tuffnut took off running. "And why didn't you help her?" Snotlout demanded.
     "Snotlout, I am an expert at inflicting pain, but when my sister is in pain, ah, it's glorious." Tuffnut emphasized.
"Mhm! Muttondhead!" Snotlout scoffed.
Snotlout and Tuffnut broke into the field of grass. Ruffnut's whimper could be heard as they approached. Snotlout broke the grass first and almost cried when he saw her. Her head had a nasty bruise and her hand clutches her side. Her hair was soon turning red from resting near her hand, which was soaked with blood.
     "Snotlout?" Ruffnut murmured.
     Snotlout nodded, unable to speak. Her normal clear blue eyes were ghostly pale and clouded. Snotlout reached down and gently slid his hands and arms under her legs and back.
     "Tuffnut call Hookfang," Snotlout ordered.
     Tuffnut nodded and whistled. In minutes the stubborn dragon was there, unusually gentle and attentive.
     Climbing aboard, with Ruffnut in his arms, Snotlout told Hookfang, "alright, let's get her to Gothi's."
Leaving Tuffnut in the meadow, Snotlout flew Hookfang to the upper hut of Gothi's. Setting down, Snotlout slid off Hookfang and walked inside.
"Um, Gothi?" Snotlout called.
The old woman stumbled out from a back room. Her eyes widened and she motioned for him to set her on the bed. Snotlout laid Ruffnut down and watched the healer bandage her and give her some ointment.
"Nxnska'sncn@-:@($/&-@:" Gothi scribbled.
Snotlout looked confused. Gothi shrugged her shoulders down and groaned. She took Ruffnut's arm and rewrapped it, also pretending that Ruffnut said something. She ran and fetched a cup of water, pretending to give it to her. Gothi turned and pointed to him.
     Snotlout tapped his chin thoughtfully. Finally he snapped his fingers. "Aha! I'm going to need to help her and keep her bandages clean!"
     Gothi nodded, a slight surprised look on her face. Snotlout frowned. "What? I'm not that dumb, you know sometimes."
     His head snapped around when he heard Ruffnut shift. "Snotlout? What are you doing here?" Her voice lacked the usual fire, though it was harsh enough.
     "Tuffnut came and found me when you got hurt," Snotlout explained. "I'm gonna take care of you until you're back on your feet. I promise."
     Ruffnut looked at the hand he had enveloped in his. She smiled and nodded, closing her eyes once again.
     "I won't let anything happen to you," Snotlout promised. He gently kissed her forehead. "I promise."