Hiccstrid// The Wedding

Thought it'd be fitting after the last chapter

"Today's the day bud."
     Toothless nodded importantly, before breaking and nuzzling his rider. He crooned long and low, happy for Hiccup. Hiccup chuckled and hugged Toothless' head.
     "Well, bud, what do ya think?" Hiccup asked, buttoning his suit.
     Toothless looked, an eye squinted and tilted his head. Hiccup sighed, his shoulders dropping.
     "Great," he mumbled, "dragon pity."
     Toothless brightened, gurgling and bobbing his head. Hiccup frowned and just sighed. Toothless gave a gummy smile and followed Hiccup down the stairs of the loft.

     "Astrid? Come here dear."
     Astrid stood at the window in leggings and shirt. Her arm was crossed across her middle, the other going up, her index finger being chewed by her teeth. At Valka's voice she jumped lightly, pressing a hand to her chest.
     "Right, coming," she said.
     "There's no need to be nervous," Valka assured, brushing through Astrid's hair.
     "I know," Astrid sighed, "it's just, I've always been worried about Hiccup, but now, it's different."
     "I know, I thought the same each time Stoick went to battle," Valka said. "You just tell him you love him and let him go. And fight for your love." She clipped a few small side strands back and rested her hands on Astrid's shoulders.
     Astrid nodded and smiled. "Thank you Valka."
     "Oh you can call me mum," Valka said eagerly.
     "Okay, mom," Astrid said with a large grin. "That'll take a bit of getting used to."
"Come, my son is not going to wait all day."

"Well dad, this is it," Hiccup said.
He looked up at the massive stone carving of his father. They carved the kindness in his eyes as he watched over his beloved village.
    "Wish you could be here," Hiccup said. He reached up and placed a hand on one of the curls in his beard. "I miss you dad."
     Hiccup turned and walked back. Toothless nodded, dipping his head in respect to Stoick.

"Well, ya ready 'iccup?" Gobbler asked, waddling over.
"Um, I think so," Hiccup said hesitantly. He brushed a hand through his hair. "Yes, yes I'm ready."
"Oh, good boy!" Gobber slapped him on his back.
"Alright," Valka called, "I do believe we are ready to get started."
Hiccup gulped, standing straighter. As Fishlegs' windpipe started playing, Stormfly and Toothless' wings folded away, revealing Astrid.
Astrid smiled at Hiccup, who had a difficult time reeling his mouth off the ground. He grinned goofily. She arrived into the of him.
     She was dressed in a beautiful white dress, a new for Astrid. Gold trim lined the rope of the bodice and the v that signaled her hips and waist. Her hair was twisted to be fastened with a few clips in the back and atop her head sat a flower crown, fitted with white carnation twisted into gold colored ivy.
     Hiccup smiled and mouthed, beautiful, before Gobber began the ceremony.
"Ye, do thee Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third, child of Odin, dost taketh Astrid Fieja Hofferson, daughter of Freyja, to be his betrothed?" Gobber read the ancient scroll.
"I do," Hiccup said. He grinned, staring at Astrid's clear blue eyes.
"Ye, do thee Astrid Fieja Hofferson, child of Freyja, dost taketh Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third, son of Odin, to be her betrothed?" Gobber asked, smiling.
"I do," Astrid said confidently. Her eyes searched and saw the intense love in the depths of Hiccup's eyes.
"And, by utterance of these words, this marriage may only be broken in the Halls of Valhalla." Gobber announced. "You can kiss her now. We've known you wanted to."
Many chuckles were heard and Hiccup rolled his eyes playfully at Gobber's statement. Hiccup looped Astrid's waist and looked at her.
"I love you," Hiccup murmured.
     Astrid didn't get a chance to reply. Hiccup quickly placed his lips on her. Astrid closed her eyes and wrapped her arm around Hiccup's neck. Cheers broke out and Vikings threw wildflower petals all over the newlywed couple. The dragons roared, exploding the sky with their fire.
     Astrid broke and rested her forehead against Hiccup's. "I love you too."

Weeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sooooo! WHAT DID Y'ALL THINK?????
Please vote if you liked it and comment what your favorite part was!!!!
Byeeeeeeee!