Hiccstrid// Our Future

Requested by~ @PerryThePlatypus_1
     What abt when hiccstrid goes to the hidden world, and maybe talk abt their future?
YAY!

Hiccup and Astrid wandered through the brush of the new world. Their hands were interlaced and their arms swing in the rhythm of their strides. Astrid gasped and dragged Hiccup over to a small pool of water.
     "Hiccup! It's the Pool of the Czars!" Astrid said excitedly. Seeing Hiccup's confusion she began to explain, "I read a legend that long ago, ancient kings, Czars, used to come here to wish on the water of this pool. It's said that the ghosts of them hang around here, making the wishes true."
      Hiccup nodded and picked up a stone. "Well Milady? I am going to make a wish, are you?"
     Astrid also picked up a stone, nodding. She and Hiccup closed their eyes and wished. Then, with clasped hands, they dropped their stones in the pool. Astrid laid her head on Hiccup's shoulder, watching the ripples dissipate.
      "What did you wish for?" Hiccup asked curiously.
     "If I tell someone, it won't come true," Astrid said with a smile, pecking his cheek. "But I think you know what I wished for."
     Hiccup looked up to see the wind start whipping the trees and the clouds turn to a dusky gray. Hiccup pulled Astrid over to a cave. The clouds darkened dramatically in seconds. Astrid stood at the entrance, watching the thunder roll across the sky.
     Hiccup and Astrid curled up together in the back of the cave. Astrid's head rested against Hiccup's chest and Hiccup's arm was draped across her waist. Hiccup looked down at Astrid with a gentle smile.
     "A-Astrid?" Hiccup asked hesitantly.
     "Hm?" Astrid replies softly.
     "What do you think will happen when we get back to Berk?" Hiccup asked hopefully.
     Astrid raises her head and looked at him. She sat up across from him to look him in the eyes. "Well, we've been betrothed for about four years."
     Hiccup sighed. "Astrid, I want to marry you, more than anything, but with Grimmel," Hiccup broke off looking down.
     "I know it's hard to see the future with him standing in our way," Astrid said softly, taking his hands in hers. "But he can't stop us from having our future."
     "Astrid I know that you've trained your whole life, but I worry about you. I worry something will happen, and I'm not there to save you," Hiccup admitted. "I already worry so much, if you were my wife, I couldn't stand it."
     Astrid smiled. "Hiccup, we practically are married, we just never put a title on it. We're comrades and partners. It's our job to worry, but it's also our job to make sure we survive ourselves." Astrid shifted closer. "And Grimmel, he can rot in a dragon cage for all I care. I know that we will defeat him, just like we defeated every other villain we've come across. And let's be honest, there's a list."
     Hiccup chuckled and grinned. "Ah, you're right Astrid."
     Astrid smiled. "Does this surprise you? You wanted to name it a Bright Fury."
     Hiccup frowned. "I tried," he protested.
     "Yeah yeah, I know," Astrid replied teasingly.
     She crawled over to Hiccup's side and laid down again. Hiccup fully laid down, letting her use his chest for a pillow. Astrid propped herself up on one arm, hovering over Hiccup.
     "Hiccup?" Astrid asked. "What do you think of small Vikings after this whole war is over?"
     Hiccup smiled and looked up at her. "I'd love to have small Vikings, so long as they are ours."
     Astrid smiled and dropped a kiss on his lips. "So would I."

YOU GUYS!
THE NEW TRAILER DROPPED YESTERDAY AND I'M LIKE 🙌🏼(HOLLA!!!!!!!!)
ITS GOING TO BE EPIC!!!!!!!
Byeeeeee!