Rufflout// A Bit Less Destructive

"Hey babe!" Snotlout meandered up to his fiancé.
"Hey Snotlout," Ruffnut said perkily. "You know what we should do for our next date?"
     "Do I want to?" Snotlout grimaced. The last idea she had ended with him getting blown up.
     "We should go and destroy Astrid's hut!" Ruffnut cackled. "Hm?"
     "Why would we destroy the chief's hut?" Snotlout asked dumbfounded.
"Cause it's fun, duh!" Ruffnut said sassily. "Okay fine, what do you want to do?"
"Glad you asked, meet me at my hut tonight," Snotlout requested. "And please wear your browner tunic."
Ruffnut nodded and Snotlout kissed her cheek, sauntering off.

It was around seven o'clock, well, according to Snotlout's horribly made sundial it was. He had changed into a clean green dragon scale tunic and had brushed and smoothed out his bear skin. Everything was going to be just perfect. It was their final date before their wedding.
Snotlout and Ruffnut had sure changed when they started to seriously date. Snotlout became less bratty and arrogant, even becoming more mellow. His "charm" never left, but he was gentler and much more of a civil Viking. Ruffnut had also changed her ways; though, just slightly. She became less destructive, though she had her moments. Her look on love changed and before they were engaged, she was finally able to admit that she genuinely cared about Snotlout.
Snotlout waltzed down the stairs to where his door was being knocked at. As he opened the door, he stared. Ruffnut had re-braided her hair, though in one, showing off the length. Her "browner tunic" was actually beautiful chocolate color and was a little loose and flowy at the base.
"Wow, you, uh, you look beautiful," Snotlout stammered.
"Eh, not to bad yourself Sntolout," Ruffnut replied, though a dusky blush was brushed across her cheeks.
"Shall we?" Snotlout offered his arm.
Ruffnut accepted and took his arm, allowing him to lead and have full reign over their date. He led her to Hookfang, who was waiting patiently. His scales were slicked down, for he had no intention of ruining their date. Sntolout mounted and held his hand to help Ruffnut hop on. As Hookfang glided higher, the northern lights lit the night sky, creating a beautiful array of color.
"Wow, I never knew that the night could be so, pretty," Ruffnut said softly.
She pecked Sntolout's cheek and leaned against his back. Snotlout landed them on a nearby island. They laid in the grass, watching the stars glitter around them. Snotlout fumbled with his fingers and looked over at Ruffnut. Her eyes were closed and she was curled near his side.
"Hey Ruffnut?" Snotlout started hesitantly. "What do you think of kids?"
Ruffnut's eyes opened slowly. "I-I don't really know. You know I'm not good with baby things, remember Wingnut? But it would be nice."
"And you think I'd be any better?" Snotlout scoffed. "I'm an idiot! But I was kind of hoping that we could try, because a baby Ruffnut would be cute."
"I guess you're right, and we can always as Hiccup and Astrid for their advice," Ruffnut added. "Hey, what if we babysit their daughter?"
"Do you really think they'd let us?" Snotlout said doubtfully. "I mean, the muttonhead and the twin, they think it's a recipe for disaster."
"And you dont?" Ruffnut countered. "But think about it, since their baby, they haven't really had much time alone. This could be the perfect opportunity."
"How about we mention it tonpmmorow?" Snotlout said.
"Okay," Ruffnut said with a sigh, "hey, thanks, this is way better than explosions."
Snotlout wrapped an arm around her, dropping a kiss on her head. "And we can do this whenever you want."

I'm back for good! Look for 2-3 per week now that it's summer!!!!!!
What do you all think?????
So, I will do a second part, where they do babysit Hiccstrid's baby.
Keep commenting ideas!
Byeeeeeeeee!