Rufflout// Sitting?

"Are you sure you two can handle this?"
"It's babysitting Astrid," Ruffnut groaned. "We'll be fine."
Astrid still held the barely one-year-old close to her as she eyed them suspiciously. Astrid was very unready to leave her babe, let alone in the hands of two muttonheads. Hiccup placed a hand on her shoulder and took their baby, Anastasia, from her.
      "Feeding times are on the counter," Hiccup informed.
      Astrid stood glued to the ground as Hiccup tried to pull her away. Hiccup sighed and tugged her off balance. He took her shoulders and led her to the door, looking her in the eye. "Astrid, they'll be fine."
     "But Hiccup," Astrid stammered.
     Hiccup shook his head. "Don't think about that. Think about our trip. Three days at the Edge."
     Astrid smiled. "Okay, I guess you're right."
Anastasia crawled over to Ruff and Snotlout. Astrid scooped her up and gave her one last kiss. Hiccup cradled her head and kissed her forehead. Hiccup smiled and forced Astrid to return Anastasia to Ruffnut. Hiccup and Astrid said goodbye and Hiccup helped her out of their hut.
     "Alright Ana," Ruffnut said in a chipper tone, "I can call you Ana right?"
     Anastasia tilted her head. She gurgled and laughed. Her small hands reached towards Ruffnut. Ruffnut smiled and picked her up. Snotlout peeked over Ruffnut's shoulder. Snotlout smiled and wiggled his tongue at her. Ana smiled up at him and stuck out her tongue at him.
"Now, according to the list, Ana needs to be fed now," Snotlout recited. "Do you want to?"
Ruffnut shook her head and passed the wriggling toddler to Snotlout. "I'll get the milk." Ruffnut walked to a cupboard where Astrid kept her bottle. She placed the warm yak milk into the bottle. She passed it to Snotlout.
"Wait, what if it's to hot?" Snotlout wondered aloud.
"Test it," Ruffnut said with a shrug.
"Um." Snotlout eyed the bottle warily. He touched the tip with his tongue and tasted the warm milk. "It's fine."
Snotlout adjusted Ana in his arms and stuck the bottle in her mouth. Ana suckled in pleasure and her tiny hands grasped the bottle tightly. Snotlout and Ruffnut sat in the large chair. Ruffnut watched in content as Ana downed the bottle. After Snotlout, somehow, managed to burp her, she fell asleep in the couple's arms.
"Look, she's dreaming," Ruffnut cooed.
Snotlout reached an arm around Ruffnut and held her close. The three of them all fell asleep, safe in each other's arms.

"She doesn't do much, does she?" Ruffnut said.
"She's tiny," Snotlout commented.
     It was the next day, and they hovered over the baby's crib. Snotlout somehow managed to make fried chicken, though Tuffnut skipped out of family dinner. Ruffnut and Snotlout were both handling themselves around the child quite well. As opposed to having a "small raging monster", Tuffnut's words, Anastasia was a sweetheart. She barely cried and almost never fussed.

Sharp wails woke the two of them the next morning. Ruffnut rolled over and whacked Snotlout, though needing to wallop him again.
"It's your turn," Snotlout groaned.
Ruffnut nodded sleepily. She rolled out of bed to where Ana's crib was. She picked her up and checked her diaper, trying to feed her as well.
"C'mon, what do you want?" Ruffnut sighed.
"I think she just wants to be held," Snotlout said drowsily. "She's a little demanding."
Ruffnut rocked her gently. "You're momma and daddy come home today."
Snotlout frowned. He didn't want to stop this babysitting business. He may not admit it aloud, but now that he had experience, he wanted a baby. Ruffnut agreed in her heart. She wanted a baby, a child to raise as her and Snotlout's own. Ruffnut sat next to Sntolout on the couch, snuggling close to Snotlout. Ana was safely tucked in her arms, and Snotlout held them both tightly.

"Hiccup," Astrid laughed, "Hiccup, put me down!"
Hiccup laughed with her and carried her over his shoulder. Hiccup stopped and sat Astrid down, shushing her. Astrid turned her around and they both stared. The sight astonished her. Snotlout, Ruffnut and Anastasia were all cozy on the couch, one thing that Hiccup and herself ended up doing with Ana.
Hiccup wrapped and arm around Astrid's neck and held her close. Their small trip was perfect. Enough time to relax, and clearly enough time for Ruffnut and Snotlout to learn how much they loved each other.

Sorry it's SOOOOOOOOOOO late!
Haven't been as motivated to write, well, anything.
Sorry, I'm trying!
Byeeeeeeeeeee!