Hiccstrid// No Matter What// SUPER IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END! NEW STORY!

(Requested by @HiccstridLover456
  can you do one after HTTYD 2 where there is an arranged marriage between Hiccup and Merida so, hiccstrid runs away and they get married and have kids and stuff, and a few years later, Merida and someone else find them, and they return to Berk?)
I tweaked it so that is is just before HTTYD 2.

     "Hiccup, are you sure?" Astrid hissed quietly.
     Hiccup took the roll from her and tied it to Toothless. "Astrid, this is the only way we can be together. Please come with me."
     Astrid smiled and placed a hand over his heart. "Of course I'll come, but are you sure that you heard your dad right?"
     Astrid nodded and mounted Stormfly. Hiccup looked around and saw that no one was near them. Silently they took off, only the light brush of wings in the midnight darkness. Hiccup led the way up and quicky gained ground between him, Astrid and Berk. Astrid urged Stormfly to keep up, though she always kept up a few dragon lengths behind.
     "Hiccup!" Astrid called. "Slow down!"
     Hiccup pulled up on Toothless' reigns and drew back to Stormfly's speed. He smiled softly and led Toothless over to where Stormfly and his wings brushed.
     "Let's land in a bit and you can explain what's going on." Astrid pointed to a looming island.
     "Alright, but dive into the water to wash away your scent," Hiccup said.
     Astrid nodded and Stormfly dove through the water. The cold water washed over her and soaked her through and through. Stormfly rose from the water, shaking her frills and landing upon the island. Astrid slid off Stormfly and wrung her hair out. Astrid rubbed her hands and walked voer to where Toothless was shaking himself. Hiccup stepped forward and took out a flint and steel. He gathered some dry grass and a few twigs. After a few strikes, they soon had a roaring fire.
     "Are you going to explain what is really going on?" Astrid asked.
     Hiccup warmed his hands near the fire. "Dad apparently had made an arranged marriage with myself and Merida a long time ago. I can't marry her, not when I have you."
     Astrid smiled. "So what now?"
     Hiccup grinned. "We start our own lives." He turned and took her hands in his. "We find an island that we can call our own and we can make our own lives there. Out of reach from Berk, and out of reach from an arranged marriage."
     Astrid smiled. "We can't tell anyone can we?"
     Hiccup's smile dimmed. "No, we can't."
     Astrid gave a tiny smile. "I like the idea of making our lives together. Where do we start?"
     Hiccup gave her hands a squeeze. "We start with finding an island for ourselves. Then, I intend to marry you someday."
     Astrid cast her gaze down. "How are we going to get married without anyone to marry us?"
     Hiccup shrugged with a chuckle. "I don't know, but we'll find someone, somehow."
     Astrid felt Stormfly lay behind her. She tickled Stormfly's belly and leaned against her warm belly. Toothless crooned and covered Hiccup's head with his wing. Stormfly and Toothless curled around each other, creating a warm circle around the two vikings. Hiccup pulled Astrid closer to him. Astrid smiled and laid a hand on his chest.
     "Are you really sure that we can live in secret?" Astrid asked.
     "No, but I don't know what other choice we have," Hiccup sighed.
     Astrid snuggled into his shoulder. "As long as I have you."

This is a sneek peek to the new book I am working on.
Yes, you heard me right! NEW BOOK!!!!
The new book will be called Together. Forever.
It is based off of this comment and will be quite a juicy and wonderful book! I'm super excited to premier the book this Spring!
Keep reading!
Byeeeeeeee!