Rufflout//

Sorry! Lost the comment! But they asked for more Rufflout!

     Snotlout and Ruffnut walked around, exploring the Hidden World.
     "So this is pretty cool huh?" Snotlout said awkwardly.
     "Yeah, think of all the trouble we can get into here!" Ruffnut said with a devious look.
     Snotlout winced, knowing most would probably be on him, but continued walking with her. They passed the nesting ground and where Hiccup had plans to build a small hut for vikings who would visit. Ruffnut collected a few of the gems for a rock collection she had. Snotlout picked up a blue sapphire and looked at it.
     "Cool! A sapphire!" Ruffnut plucked it easily from his fingers. "This will be perfect for my collection."
     Snotlout smiled and pretended to care. Truth was, he wanted to care, but just didn't. He wanted to do things with Ruffut. What started as a silly feud with Fishlegs had actually ended up revealing his true feelings for the female twin. Feelings that he wanted the right words to say to her to express his love. Feelings that he just didn't know how to express.
     "Snotlout! Look!" Ruffnut hollared.
     Snotlout raced over to see Ruffnut staring at a crystal blue pool. Literally. The pool floor was surrounded and encrusted with all types of gems. From topaz to sapphires to opals and emeralds. Ruffnut reached in and brushed the bottom.
     "Isn't it beautiful." Ruffnut's eyes were wide with wonder and admiration.
     "Just like you," Snotlout said quietly.
     "What?"
     "Huh?" Snotlout ducked to avoid her gaze.
     "You think I'm beautiful?" Ruffnut asked.
     "Yes, please don't kill me," Snotlout begged.
     "No actually I think its kinda," Ruffnut paused, thinking. "Nice."
     "Really?"
     Ruffnut nodded and helped Snotlout to his feet. Snotlout reached down and picked a flower, brushing the dead leaves off of it.
     "Ruffnut, I can't explain." Snotlout stopped and passed her the flower. "I started the rivalry with Fishlegs because it was a way to get a reaction, and kind of annoy him. But, I realized that I can't live without you. You are a lot to me, but you are one of my best friends. Even if you try to fry me, and bury me alive, and try to skin me, and try to use me as weird bait, I still love you."
     Ruffnut stood with shocked eyes. "Wow, no one's ever really said that about me before."
     "Well it's true," Snotlout said honestly.
     Ruffnut rushed forward and hugged him tightly. "Thank you."
     Snotlout returned the gesture and then took her by her hand, leading her to continue the tour and exploration of the Hidden World.

I know, super short! But good news!!!!!!
I GOT A LAPTOP!!!! So now I can update this book faster and hopefully return to my once or twice a week schedule. Thanks to all who have been sticking with me through all of this! Love ya all!
Next chapter is HICCSTRID!!!!!!!
A new rendition of their wedding in my opinion. So stay tuned! It will take place in the Hidden World.
Byeeeeee!