Hiccstrid// No So Secret Anymore

Stoick landed on the stable landing of Dragons' Edge. He dismounted and scanned the clearing. No dragons or riders insight. As soon as the thought came, a massive explosion sounded. An mushroom cloud of smoke rose from the northern forest, scattering dragons in all directions.
     "Tuffnut!"

     "Tuffnut, I cannot believe you right now!" Astrid fumed. "You seriously used fifty monstrous Nightmare cartons and not to mention, used the gassiest explosion you could come up with!"
     "And it was awesome, I mean let me tell you," Tuffnut said through chuckles.
     "You idiot!" Astrid stormed forward.
     "Astrid," Hiccup said warningly.
     Astrid turned with a murderous glare. Just before she could say anything, the familiar Rumblehorn roar sounded, announcing the arrival of the chief.
"Well, what happened here?" Stoick asked, sliding off of Skullcrusher.
Astrid growled and stormed off to where Stomfly waited. Astrid nudged her side and took to the air. Stoick's beard ruffled at the sudden take off. Hiccup groaned and walked over to Toothless.
"Dad, I'll be back, we can talk at the Clubhouse. Tuff, stay out of trouble. I mean it," Hiccup ordered.
"Ugh, buzz kill," Tuffnut complained.
Stoick hummed thoughtfully. Did Hiccup finally man up and ask Astrid?

Stoick crept to Astrid's hut, hanging outside the door. He pressed an ear to the hut. He slowly peered in through a window. He was out of sight of Astrid and Hiccup, but he could see.
"Astrid, just talk to me," Hiccup begged.
"Hiccup, one of these days I'm going to kill Tuffnut," Astrid raged. "He is always getting under my skin and he is always doing exactly what he is not supposed to."
Hiccup took her shoulders. "Hey, hey, I know, but do you remember what I said?"
Astrid tilted her head to the side and looked down. She sighed defeatedly and closed her eyes. Hiccup trailed his hands down her arms to her hands. He grasped them and pulled them up to sit between the two of them.
"There will always be a Hiccup and Astrid," Hiccup quoted. "Astrid I'm here for you, whenever you need me."
Astrid sighed and nodded. Hiccup planted a swift kiss to her lips before pulling her into a hug. Stoick could not contain his excitement anymore. He popped around to the front door and did his best to gently knock, but it still ended up sounding like a dragon ramming into the door.
Astrid got the door. "Oh, hi Stoick. Can I do something for you?"
"Yes, in fact, I was looking for Hiccup. You have net seen him have you?" Stoick asked tactfully.
"Oh, he's in here," Astrid said stepping aside. "C'mon in."
Stoick stepped inside the young warrior's hut. He admired how many different types of weapons she had collected in her eighteen year life. Stoick saw Hiccup leaning against the table. Stoick motioned for him to come closer. He pulled Astrid in also and sat them down on Astrid's chairs.
"So, when were you going to tell me," Stoick asked crossing his arms. "About the two of you."
Astrid gulped and glanced at Hiccup. Their secret was not so secret anymore.

So? What do y'all think?????
Part two of the Tuffnut love chapter is coming next!!!!!!!