Naylor you're killing me

Wait. Fletch loves me thought Jac. She looked across at him. They had both stopped laughing. He looked mortified, all the colour had drained from his face and he just stared at her
"Shit. Sorry for blurting that out"
Jac just looked at him. Dumbstruck. She didn't know what to do. Her insides where doing somersaults and she was sure he would be able to see her heart pounding out of her chest.
Eventually she slowly wiped her mouth with the kitchen roll that had been serving as a napkin, and got up from her chair. He suddenly panicked and thought she was just going to leave "Don't go" he murmured
"Sshh" Jac said soothingly as she made her way round the table to where he was sitting and wordlessly kissed him. She pulled back to give him a chance to stop things again but he leaned forward and kissed her back. He moved away from the table and pulled her onto his lap, encircling her waist with his  arms and deepened the kiss. Her hands were running through his hair and stroking the sensitive area of the nape of his neck. Then her hands went to his chest and unbuttoned some of his shirt buttons. All the while kissing him.
She splayed her hands on his bare chest, her hair tickling him lightly. Fletch moaned as she moved her hands over his chest.
The physical chemistry was undeniable.
Fletch began to explore under her hoodie like before and he was incredulous that he was doing this with Jac Naylor  and that she had not worn a bra or her own top because she wanted his clothes to be next to her skin.
They were in an awkward position to touch each other as easily as they wanted. Jac took the initiative and straddled him. Earning her a surprised look from Fletch " shut up " she smiled even though he had said nothing and then carried on kissing him.
She was again aware of how aroused he was and was moving against him rhythmically. Fletch groaning between still kissing her and caressing her breasts, lower back and her bum said "Jac we need to stop"
"I don't want to stop" she said nuzzling his neck
"Jac I haven't done anything like this for long  time. I don't have any protection in the house"
"Mmm hmm" she carried on nuzzling."we'll just have to be creative then won't we,
you have hands and a mouth don't you?" She said cheekily
"Oh god Naylor you're killing me"