Jac's house

They drove over to Jac's house. He'd never been inside before though had dropped her off once when her car broke down.
"The only male to have been in this house before is Jonny" mused Jac as they pulled up
"I am insanely jealous" Fletch announced only half joking
"Unnecessarily jealous I might add" Jac said " "we can't erase our pasts Fletch" she squeezed his knee "come on I want to show you my house"
They went in. Just by the door was the packed suitcase, and passport neatly placed on top.
" You really were planning to go away weren't you." He caught her hand and pulled her in to an embrace " it's scary how close we came to this not happening" he breathed into her hair
" I thought you said that ' this' was inevitable" she said
" I also said we needed a push in the right direction and who knows when that would have happened. I wouldn't have wanted to have missed out on the last 48 hours" he captured her lips with his own "so can the tour begin in your bedroom?"
"Mmm. That is an excellent idea Fletcher"
Jac's house was very different to Fletch's . His house had an air of disorganised order A result of 4 kids in the house. The house exuded love and laughter even when the kids weren't there. Hers was very minimalistic apart from Emma's room, small playroom and kitchen which had a fridge full of Emma's drawings .
They were lying in bed in the middle of the day again having been unable to keep their hands off each other
Jac chuckled " god we're like a couple of horny teenagers" she said snuggling into him stroking his stomach
"Well that kind of move doesn't really help matters" he laughed "we've done this the wrong way round babe"
"What do you mean?" She was curious
"Well usually people meet. There might be a physical attraction, bit of flirting may be a couple of dates then into bed. Then comes the finding out about who they are, how their past has shaped them and then they might fall in love. Like I said we did it arse about face" he laughed, Jac laughed "oh I do love you Fletch"
"Tonight is the last night in our 'bubble'. My lot are coming home tomorrow and I'm at work." He said "it's going to be weird being at work without you but having some very distracting images in my head"
He hugged her "want some food?"
"I'm starving but there's not much in this house"
"How do feel about being seen out in public with me"
"I'm not ashamed of you Fletch" she laughed "but can we go somewhere in the country. Less chance of being seen. I just want you all to myself for this last day"
"Ok" he chuckled " it's not the last day ever Jac"
"You know what I mean"