3•"thanks for being a fan"

Cindy Kimberly Bus C!" A man with a clipboard calls out and I raise my hand to get his attention.

We're all standing outside the hotel currently. After the staring contest with Calum in the hotel we were hustled to get sorted into our buses we would be living on for the next 3 months.

As I try hard to concentrate my mind wanders to the image of Calum biting his lip. I know I'm overreacting, I look dead at the minute and he doesn't even know me. I'm just over analysing the whole situation.

I shake my head as I return to reality, I feel a nudge in my arm and it's Margot smiling at me.

"Hey we're getting on the bus now" she motions towards a huge black bus and I walk with her, behind me I hear Ruby cursing under her breath about staying in bus C and not bus A with the band. I swear I roll my eyes every time that girl speaks. It was gonna be a long three months.

We walk up several steps. There's a small curtain separating the driver and the rest of the bus and when we're ushered into it my eyes widen.

The living room section of the bus is larger than my whole dorm. There's seats attached to the walls similar to a RV, and there's tables and booths on one side. A flatscreen TV is perched on the wall and there's an attached coffee table with magazines and books scattered across it. There's various pillows across the chairs and velvet curtains covering the windows. I'm not the only one surprised as I hear Margot gasp beside me.

"And I thought the plane was awesome" she murmurs and I look at her to let her know I feel the same.

A man with a microphone attached to his shirt and an earpiece motions us to a sliding wooden door and we follow him. As we walk in, I see various bunks lined across the bus. They have the same velvet curtains attached to them and plugs on the walls.

"This is where you and another photographer Bea will sleep" The man says. He points towards another sliding door with his arm and continues; "In there is where me and the other crew sleep, there's two bathrooms. One for you girls on the left side of the back of the bus and one for us on the right. Stick to your rooms and bathrooms and we won't have any problems got it?" He says and we all shake our heads quickly,intimidated by the team leader.

"There's food in the cupboards at the kitchenette but we usually stop for food on the way. Your free to ask for certain foods as we stock up every week. I don't suspect any problems but no boys or other people outside the tour are allowed on the bus. If you are caught you will be sent home! I'll leave you to settle in" He finishes abruptly and leaves the room. I breathe out deeply a breath I didn't know I was holding him.

"He was intense!" I say and even Ruby agrees with me.

"I wonder if we'll meet the boys properly" Margot says as she lies down on the bottom bunk. I hoist myself up to the one above her.

"Did you see Calum? He looked so cute, I'm positive he was looking at me. I caught him" Ruby says triumphantly.

"No way did you see Luke? I couldn't stop staring at him the entire time Zoe was talking, I think I'm in his lane now!" Margot replies.

The two girls look at me for my opinion and who's lane I'm in I suppose. Crap. Think Cindy think, your a super fan!

"Um,Michael was really hot today" I say, my mind flickering back to the plane ride as I remember Melissa saying about Michael.

I seem to of convinced them because they both nod and Ruby tip-taps with her nails as she texts on her phone.

I take this opportunity to explore the bus in more depth. I grab a pair of jean shorts and a white button down first because if I spend any more time in these clothes they will be my second skin.