18•"i have luke dick all over my mouth now"

-
I opened my eyes as the harsh sun was ruining my perfect black vision as it completely covered every part of the large hotel room. I stretched my body slowly hearing my body crack, and felt a large grasp on my waist sticking to my skin with heat.

My eyes widened and I shut them again hoping that I was in some crazy fucking nightmare and what happened didn't actually happen last night. My mind unfortunately swarms me with the raw memories of Calum crying and high and drunk in my hotel room and me sleeping with him after his drunken pleas.

I kept my eyes shut tight, so hard it hurt. I was hoping that for some crazy reason the grasp belonged to anyone except for Calum, I'd even take Nia right now holding me than Calum.

As I kept my eyes furiously shut a flicker of potential endings to this situation presented in my brain; Margot coming in and crapping herself, Ashton and Michael coming in and beating Calum's ass and my ass for being together, Nia coming in and putting my head on a pitchfork. Or the worst, Zoe coming into this room.

The thoughts alone were enough to make my stomach churn, Zoe had this annoying habit of making sure she had a copy of everyone's room card. So that way she could barge in at any point.

Because of her 'rule'. Did I mention the strict no sex rule on tour? Ethan told me it was because Michael got caught with some girl who lied about her age.

Of course nobody followed it, I unfortunately found this out the hard way as I barged into Ashton's room looking for my missing shoe, and sweet little innocent Ashton not being as innocent as I thought. I'll just put it this way, Margot's theory about Ashton's daddy kink was proved to be true.

I also know for a fact Luke and Margot hook up, so much for the so called 'groupies' the entire band has. Because I haven't seen many, and Luke and Margot were acting like a married couple at any chance they can and the only reason I know they break Zoe's rule is because I'm forced to listen to detailed accounts as Margot blushes and tells me, against my will.

To make things worse, if Zoe did come in here she would flip her shit. Not only because Calum is in my bed, but because Calum has a reputation as a boyfriend and him cheating would not only be complete social suicide for him, but also get me enough hate from the fans to make me run and live in Cuba for the rest of my life.

My thoughts scared me I slid slowly out of bed like a snake, right now I just didn't want Calum to wake up. I just wanted the hell out of that room then I could pretend I just found him or some shit.

I successfully slide out of his grasp and annoyingly I actually miss the feeling of his warm hands at my side. No Cindy No I tell myself over again. I was not letting Calum reel me in, even if that Calum was a sleeping angel with curly messy hair and a squished up tan face with parted lips as he snored softly.

I shook the thoughts from my head and took a quick glance at myself in the mirror. I still had last nights mascara on from being too lazy and the over sized sweater, not to mention I had fucking Harry Potter underwear on. Great impression let's just hope Calum was too intoxicated to remember.

I reach to grab my Cookie Monster fuzzy pyjama bottoms I see straying on the side of the bed and plan to a beeline into Ruby's room to beg to let me brush my teeth and shower and leave my own room, in exchange for every detail of what happened of course, a small price to pay when a hot, shirtless bass player is in your bed.

I fumbled about for the pyjama bottoms purposely not looking so I had an excuse to look at Calum. I probably sounded like such a creep at the moment, but I couldn't help but stare at his body and how the tattoos laced certain parts of him and I could spot a large bird with words I couldn't read, something in Roman numerals and something on his hands. That's all I could see unless there were more.